The Quick Description
Lifebloomer presents a grid of frames, one per player. There are several buttons associated with each frame. Mouseover the buttons for a quick description of their purpose.
+button creates unit frames.
- The Hunter's mark button sets the unit tracked by the frame.
-button removes unit frames.
Lifebloomer presents information about each player in a compact fashion that is designed to be quickly read and acted upon:
- Lifebloomer provides a timer bar for: Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Rejuv, Regrowth, and Abolish Poison.
- The frame border turns colors when poisoned or cursed.
- The vertical white line is at the 1 GCD mark on the Lifebloom timer, adjusted for latency.
Many options are found in WoW's Interface Options menu
And now on to the full description...
Getting Set Up
- to list the commands
- /lb s
- to show the frames
- /lb h
- to hide the frames
- /lb r
- to reset the position of the Lifebloomer frames
- /lb l
- to (un)lock the window in place and hide buttons
- /lb p
- to auto-generate party frames
- /lb ra
- to auto-generate raid frames
- /lb sr
- to auto-generate "smart" raid frames (this avoids overwriting your changes).
With Lifebloomer frames showing, select what you want your frame's target to be. Then click the Hunter's Mark button next to the frame, this will set the frame's target to whatever your current target is. If your current target is not in your raid you will need to use /focus on that target before clicking the target selection button (this is because there is no other unit id for such a unit). You may add unit frames using the + button to the left of each frame and you may remove unit frames using the - button.
Editing options for Lifebloomer are located in WoW's Interface Options menu.
You will notice that the lifebloom bar will turn from blue, to purple, to red. ideally, you will reapply lifebloom when the bar turns purple, this purple region indicates when lifebloom has 1 second plus your lag left. if you cast it when the bar is purple, your previous lifebloom will get it's 5th tick in before the next one is applied. when the bar turns red (1 second left) you know that lifebloom will run out very soon if not promptly reapplied. Do not wait until the last millisecond to cast lifebloom because your lag will cause you to lose your stacks. Also, there is a red overlay which indicates the global cooldown, you should be able to cast again as soon as this bar completely disappears.
It is possible to stack lifebloom on up to 4 targets (more with the talent and glyph changes in WotLK), this requires a very active player and no "line of sight" issues. However doing so will drain your mana fairly fast so you don't want to do this if you do not have to. By paying attention to each tank's DTPS you should be able to judge how many hots you need on them, if any at all.
In the Blizzard main Game menu there is a button for "Interface" and a tab for "AddOns" where Lifebloomer and many other AddOns place their configurable options. Lifebloomer allows you to configure many aspects: colors, dimensions, number of frames per column, click bindings, and more. Be sure to click on the little "+" button next to the word "Lifebloomer" to expand all the configuration options available.
Please report any bugs that you find and feel free to offer suggestions.
In the Works
- Update for MoP
- More Click bindings
- Party/Raid Role Icons
You name it, it works!
What's New in 3.2.2
- Fixed bug where debuffs where not displaying in frames.
- Fixed errors when trying to generate party frames.
- Updated TOC for 5.0.4
- Additional fix where low level druids would experience errors due to the lack of Healing Touch
- Updated TOC for patch 4.3.0
- Updated code for Lifebloomer_CombatLogEvent
- updated code for Lifebloomer_Buff_Update
2012-08-28 00:19:19 -0400
Tagged version 3.2.2
Fixed issue where Magic Debuffs where not displaying in frames.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads