- 4 Likes
Changed License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Must attribute to the original author: CodeEnigma() - CodeEnigmaMethod.com
This addon tracks when your LightWell has been cast and announces it. Informs everyone how many charges, average heal from one charge, and how the LightWell works.
- Must be in a instance(BG and Arenas not supported, right now)
- Party or Raid for most features to work on this addon.
- If you had Lightwell Geespot installed prior to 2.5 you need to set graphic counter to true to view it in action.
- The add-on will track how many charges have been used, when someone uses a charge improperly because their health wasn't lower then what the LightWell actually heals for and also can whisper that user they where in the wrong.
- When it detects that a user used LightWell improperly it informs them to please not use LightWell unless their health drops below a certain percent. The percent is based off the LightWell formula , including any increases in your Spell Power prior to casting, and the Max Health of the user who used improperly.
- It will check if you have casted LightWell as you enter combat with a Instance or Raid Boss(Currently Only for Cata), and remind you that you have not.
- Will inform everyone when LightWell expires or all charges have been used.
- Added slash command support. /lwg help or /lwgeespot help
- Added tracking for users: LW uses, misuses, overhealing caused, damage taken while LW is out, healing taken by LW
- Display those numbers and ability to announce those numbers
- Reduced the message size of reporting misuses.
- Graphic Counter for those who where looking for a way to see charges and time remaining without spamming the chat window.
- All GUI is moveable
- Whisper the player who used light well above the threshold? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce who improperly used a light well? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce who used a light well? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Announce when light well has faded? (TRUE/FALSE)
- Choose what channels you want to announce the different messages to.
- Placed config data in GUI system
- Ability to choose to hide or show graphic counter
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Lightwell Geespot 22.214.171.124||Release||4.3||8,150||12/02/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.7||Release||4.2||4,920||10/14/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.6||Release||4.2||4,909||08/28/2011|
|Lightwell Geespot 2.5||Release||4.2||4,403||08/03/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.4.2||Release||4.2||1,624||07/21/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.4.1||Release||4.2||1,434||07/13/2011|
|lightWell Geespot 2.4.0||Release||4.2||2,453||07/08/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.3.0||Release||4.2||1,756||06/29/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.2.0||Release||4.2||19||06/28/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.1.0||Release||4.1||33||05/03/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.7||Release||4.1||24||04/30/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.6||Release||4.1||15||04/28/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.5||Release||4.1||21||04/26/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.4||Release||4.0.6||65||04/12/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.3||Release||4.0.6||4||04/10/2011|
|LightWell Geespot 2.0.2||Release||4.0.6||5||04/09/2011|
|LightWell Geespot - 1.0.4||Release||4.0.6||24||03/08/2011|