originally by Ru of Frostmane continued by Saur of Emerald Dream (EU)
This is an updated version of LoadIT 1.34 by Ru of Frostmane.
I do not plan on doing too much to it, but I will try to keep it functioning at least.
The rest is the original description by Ru:
LoadIT was designed to allow in-game management of your addons. Using LoadIT, you can enable, disable, and load addons during gameplay. You can create profiles of addons, and switch between these profiles on-the-fly. I designed LoadIT, because I have sets of addons that I use for instances like Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Onyxia's Lair, but I don't care to have many of them loaded while I'm in battlegrounds, due to the amount of lag some addons create during PVP.
LoadIT provides a simple interface into all the documented, dynamic addon functions that were added as of patch 1.7. The only limitation I have found, so far, is that Blizzard hasn't provided the ability to unload an addon from memory without using /console reloadui. LoadIT will notify you when your changes require a console reload. You won't need to log out, in any case, so long as the addons were present in your /addons folder when you started WoW.exe
Peter Kjellerstedt <email@example.com>
2013-11-01 16:23:23 +0100
Tag as v50400.1
- Update the .toc to match 5.4
- Use GetRealmName() instead of GetCVar("realmName")
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,065,502 Monthly Downloads
- 535,117 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 356,783 Monthly Downloads
- 346,288 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 328,101 Monthly Downloads