Hides and/or moves the new Loot Won alert frames.
- /lootwonhide or /lwh - Stop the alert frames from showing
- /lootwonshow or /lws - Allow the alert frames to show
- /lootwonlock or /lwl - Toggle the lock on the alert frames. The frames can be moved when unlocked.
The movement feature is still in beta, some of the overlays don't show up properly (but the frames can still be moved and their positions saved).
There are two variables that can be edited at the top of core.lua: NUM_SAMPLE_FRAMES, which controls how many alerts are shown when unlocked and SAMPLE_ITEMID, the itemID of the item displayed in the alerts when unlocked. You probably won't need to edit these, but they're there if you do.
- Added movers.
- Various bug fixes.
- AddOn created.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads