Loot Council is a new mod designed to help loot councils with a solid voting interface. Whenever a raid assistant or guild leader starts a loot council session for a specific item, members can either whisper their current item to the initiator, link in officer chat, link in guild chat, or link in raid chat. The mod will process the item and display it in an easy to use table. Officers can then vote for or against various members and see how other officers have voted.
The primary goal of Loot Council is to have it customizable to fit your guild's needs. You can control votes being private/public. You can have officers only be able to cast one vote or multiple. You can control which chat channels detect messages. You can allow or disallow officers to vote for themselves. You can set up which ranks are part of the council.
I love feedback and take it very seriously! Many features have been implemented 3-4 days after being requested! So please, leave feedback and report bugs. I'll try to get to them all as best I can.
Demo Video / Tutorial:
You can mix and match the vote modes to fit your council's needs!
Private Vote Mode: All votes cast are private and cannot be seen by other council members.
Single Vote Mode: All council members are restricted to one vote per person.
Spec Detection Mode: Whenever someone links an item, you can detect the key phrases "main", "off", or "special". If someone says "MAINSPEC," it'll see the phrase "MAIN" and flag it as main spec.
Restrict Self Voting: Prevent council members from voting on themselves.
- /lc - Shows all commands
- /lc start (itemlink) - Starts a loot council session for the linked item.
- /lc end - Attempts to end/abort the current loot council session.
- /lc show - Shows the main loot council window
- /lc hide - Hides the main loot council window
- /lc rank - Opens the rank interface.
- /lc add (name) (itemlink) - Manually add player with (name) and item (itemlink) to the consideration
- /lc config - Shows the options panel
- /lc test - Open the test frame
1) All officers make sure to set the correct minimum rank by typing /lc rank and using the window.
2) When an item drops, type /lc start (itemlink) where itemlink is the link to the item.
3) Anyone who wants the item can either link their current item in officer chat OR whisper the person who started the session.
4) The window should automatically populate.
5) Left click the voting options to cast your vote. If you want to give a reason for your vote, right click.
6) Once voting is done, the person who started the session needs to hit "Abort" or type /lc end - Note that sessions are automatically ended if you use the "award" feature.
- Fixed a bug that would make it so only raid assistants (not raid leaders) could start a session
- Updated for 5.0.5 (fixed several errors to do so)
- Updated for 4.2
- Updated for 4.1
- Added /lc reset command to reset the position of the main frame.
- Fixed a very rare bug in which the 2nd item wouldn't always update properly on client side.
- Completely restructured several item requests from the server to always assume that the server will return null.
- Activated XLoot and Master Looter Integration.
- Updated to work with the WoW 4.0 framework.
- MAJOR FIXES
- Found a major source of "randomly not working" and fixed it. Council list should now ALWAYS be working.
- Added a council test frame to use before the raid. Type /lc test to use!
- Fixed an error in the new spec detection system. Line 840 errors should now be gone.
- Set framework for localization.
- Added frFR and ruRU localization (Thanks Rosalyne and simply !)
- Fixed a major error causing some intense issues for cross-language compatibility. It's now compatible when council members are using multiple languages for item links.
- Fixed an error embedding some of the ace libraries.
- Got rid of an annoying chat-frame debug message that hadn't been hidden when you were the master looter.
- Added a small refresh for XLoot to prevent a reported error.
- Added new option to skip the "confirm ending session" message. By default, you will still see the message.
- Added new master looter options. Integrates with XLoot, Butsu, and the Default UI.
- When the Master Looter Integration option is enabled, you will see Loot Council options on the Master Loot drop down.
- When the Master Looter Integration option is enabled, a new "Award" button will appear on the Main Frame when selecting a player with the loot window open.
- Fixed a bug that caused the scale to reset every time the window opened.
- Reworked the UI to scale up/down with the number of entrants. This should free up a lot of screen real-estate.
- Added a scale slider to the options panel. You can now scale the main window up/down, making it larger and smaller.
- Fixed a major bug causing items not in your cache to error out. All items should now work. You'll see a "Loading..." message when waiting for the server to return Item Information.
- Fixed an error that caused the raid leader's items to be ignored when linked in raid. The raid leader can now participate in the raid channel for item detection.
- When ending a session, the raiders with the top 3 votes will be displayed in officer chat in addition to who voted For/Against them.
- Reworked the logic for when initially linking an item. There should no longer be an issue with the initiator linking his/her own item.
- It's now possible to re-link the item in the session without it firing an update.
- Fixed a small display error that was occurring at very small resolutions.
- Spec detection is now implemented. To display the "Spec" column and detect key words "main", "off", or "special", enable it in the /lc config window.
- Fixed a security hole in the private voting option. Votes are now private.
- Added a checkbox to prevent officers from voting on themselves. There are multiple levels of security to ensure this.
- Added the ability to sort columns. Columns are sorted as follows. The ascending/descending order is switchable by clicking the column again.
- - - Name (alphabetically)
- - - Item (Largest upgrade - lowest item level gets put at the top)
- - - Guild Rank (highest guild rank at the top)
- - - Spec (S > M > O > - )
- - - Total Votes (Highest +/- ratio at the top)
- - - Your Vote (For > None > Against)
- You can now link multiple items for the trinket, ring, and weapon slots. Mouse overs will work for these multiple items
- Added new options window. The window can be brought up by typing /lc config
- Added more ways for people to link their current item (raid chat, guild chat). These can be enabled (or disabled) through the options window
- Rearranged GUI to remove itemlevel column and place it in parentheses next to the item link.
- Added "guild rank" column to the listing.
- Added "one vote restriction" to options and voting process, giving one vote per council member. When enabled, each council member will be restricted to 1 for vote. The against button will be hidden.
- Added /lc add (name) (itemlink) functionality to manually add someone to consideration.
- Added a "remove from consideration" button. The button will only be visible to the initiator.
- Added a private voting option.
- Made the "Total Votes" column a bit easier to read.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|