Lootlog: Watch loot rolls in raids and instances
Stop browsing your chatlog in LFR raids. Lootlog shows you with a moveable window, whether you have won any item and how long it will still take, when somebody has left the raid without rolling.
- Shows group and raid loot
- Compatible with all client-languages
- Moveable window with test-mode in the configuration
- Configurable minimum quality for showing items
- Displays your roll on the item
- Shows the winner's roll and class
- Displays a countdown for pending rolls
- Colours the items according to their quality
- Many configuration options for modifying the look&feel
If you like Lootlog it would be great if you press the like button and add it to your favorites list. Perhaps you want to try my other addon AuctionMaster? :)
Udorn (Blackhand Europe)
- Updated for Patch 6.2
- Updated for Patch 6.1
- Possible fix for lua error (untested)
- Fixed for Patch 6.0.2 (untested)
- Localization updated.
- Patch 5.4.0
- Patch 5.3.0
- Updated toc version.
- Patch 5.2.0
- Adapted to patch 5.1.0.
- Further fixes after Blizzard's patch.
- First fixes for patch 5.0.4. Not quite sure, whether it will ever be like before.
- Showing need rolls in advance. The name is shown, if only one player has need, otherwise the number of players with need is shown.
- Turning on "show loot spam", if not set in configuration. It's needed for the correct functioning of Lootlog.
- Added korean localization by DroArc.
- Added traditional chinese localization by BNSSNB.
- Added russian localization by Morphei.
- Fixed lootlog usage in instances (5 people).
- Slightly changed the case of the addon name from LootLog to Lootlog. This may lead to problems for Mac or Linux users of Lootlog, if there are any. Please delete the old LootLog directory in your World of Warcraft installation in "Interface/Addons" by hand.
- Fixed bug in usage of LibDeformat, which led to Lua errors for several users.
- Added configuration option for colorizing player names by their class. This is the new default, instead of showing the class name.
- Added configuration option to be able to activate Lootlog only in selected instance types.
- Added configuration option for scaling the Lootlog window.
- Now supporting each language.
- Initial version.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Master Plan
- 1,200,806 Monthly Downloads
- 1,077,899 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,017,439 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 689,625 Monthly Downloads
- 561,785 Monthly Downloads