Again I got annoyed at the loot information that was spammed (mostly during LFR) and the DetailedLootInfo option was not enough as it did not show my own roll (if I rolled...) so I decided to reactivate this addon and rewrite it with a new goal. Here we are now, addon is finished for my part but if you got any requests or pointers, please let me know and I can work with them...
You can access options by typing '/lis' or '/lootinfospam' ingame. This will bring up a list of commands that are accepted. If people really want a GUI I could do that aswell but personally I like the textbased UIs :).
- Filters out annoying spam when the roll-system is on (for example grouploot as in LFR)
- Always shows your own roll aswell as whoever won (also shows if someone rolled the same as winner)
- Now also shows all info in all your chatwindows that has option to show "LOOT" on
- Ability to show all rolls regardless of who rolled
- Option to ignore filtering while in group (meaning non-raid group)
- Warns you (optional) if someone selects need on a certain item
- There is an option to always show your own choices (Need/Greed/Disenchant/Pass)
- Ask me if you want something else and I'll see what I can do
Also localizations are welcome, not alot of text to translate at this moment but poke me if you want to help out!
Feedback will keep this addon alive and will help it grow!
Thanks for reading!
Rewrote code (again) and fixed some issues with lua-errors. Also added functions to show own choices, show all rolls, ignore LIS while in dungeons and a function that will warn you if someone selects need on an item.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,462,565 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 406,689 Monthly Downloads
- 332,807 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 278,945 Monthly Downloads
- 233,015 Monthly Downloads