Ludwig is an ingame item database addon. What makes it different from similar addons? Well, mainly it:
- Includes all existing items right from the start
- Searches trough more than 47.000 items in a blink
- Allows you to easly type any item [[link] into the chat
- Mostly Load on Demand
- /lw or /ludwig - Brings up the search frame
- /lw <name> - Prints out a list in the chat window of the top 10 items matching <name>
Simply type two brackets followed by the item name and a closing bracket in the end (ex: [[Staff]). Ludwig will automatically convert it into the item link, and make suggestions as you type the name. Handy, isn't it?
- This version only works on English clients!
- Source code for Ludwig can be found on GitHub.
- Fixed preventing links generated by the addon from showing in the chat frame.
- Fixed issue preventing slash commands from working properly.
- Fixed bug issue in the linkerator generating error messages but having no effect.
- Updated database with new items and categories.
- Updated for The Iron Tide.
- Added LibDataBroker support (for addons such as Titan, Bagnon, ChocolateBar, or ButtonBin).
- Fixed all isues preventing the linkerator from working properly.
- Links can now be posted to chat.
- Whitespace characters are no longer ignored.
- Largely optimized linkerator's performance (about 15 times faster). It now delivers results in realtime.
- Reduced database size by 10%. This means less memory usage and slighly faster searches.
- Improved search by level performance.
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Updated for patch Escalation.
- Added some missing items.
- Updated database for patch The Thunder King.
- Updated database to patch 5.1: Landfall.
- Updated database for Mists of Pandaria
- Jaliborc: Fixed a bug causing wrong items to be shown for leather, mail and plate slots
- Jaliborc: Items are now organized by level as well
- Jaliborc: No more "Jaliborc:" tag from now on. If no tag is here, it means it was me.
- Jaliborc: Completly rewritten the categories dropdown to fix a bug
- Jaliborc: Updated for patch 4.2
- Jaliborc: Included all Firelands items
- Jaliborc: Now works with 4.1
- Jaliborc: Completely redesigned and improved
- Jaliborc: Includes all items in-game right from the start
- Jaliborc: Searches trough thousands of items in a blaze
- Jaliborc: Mostly Load on Demand
- Jaliborc: Only works on English clients. Versions for other clients should be released in a close future.
- Added linkerator support for multiple chat frames
- Fixed a bug when linking an item from the chat frame.
- Added compatibility with WoW 3.3.5
- Bumped TOC for 3.3
- Bumped TOC for 3.2
- TOC Bump + Potential WIM bugfix
- Added "Heirloom" option to quality selector
- Fixed a bug causing the DB to be reloaded on item scroll
- Cleaned up the code a bit. Still need to work on the GUI/localization
- Altered slash commands. See addon description for details.
- Bumped the max item ID to check from 40k to 60k. Glyphs, etc, should now appear.
- Fixed a crash issue when linking tradeskills
- Made Wrath compatible
- Seems to be causing a lot more CPU usage now, will investigate later
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,171,209 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,082,024 Monthly Downloads
- 1,547,536 Monthly Downloads
- BigWigs Bossmods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 911,466 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 889,335 Monthly Downloads