MacroActions adds macrotext to action buttons. Instead of only being able to cast on your target, your actions will cast on your target, target'starget or tank's target (in LFG).
The idea for MA is taken from Macrotexter with some changes.
- auto detecting hostile/helpful spells.
- tanks target used in random dungeons.
- works on bartender4.
- Adding /stopmacro nochanneling to channeling spells.
MA has no UI/options just yet. It's plug and play. I plan on adding options soon.
Helpful actions will use this macrotext.
/cast [mod:SELFCAST, @player] [mod:shift, @mouseover] [help] [@targettarget, help] [@player] SPELLN
Hostile actions will use this macrotext
/cast [harm, nodead] [@targettarget, harm, nodead] SPELLN
Hostile actions in random LFG dungeon.
/cast [harm, nodead] [@targettarget, harm, nodead] [@TANKIDtarget, harm, nodead] SPELLN
TANKID replaced with the tank's unitID. SPELLN replaced with the spell's name.
MA doesn't alter item actions yet.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 4,707,104 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,508,016 Monthly Downloads
- 1,563,906 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 1,132,694 Monthly Downloads
- 986,237 Monthly Downloads