A DPS maximiser module for the We Don't Wipe AddOn.
Other Available Modules
- Windwalker Monks Patch 6.2!
- Frost Deathknights 2H
- Frost Deathknights DW
- Arcane Mages Patch 6.2!
- Frost Mages Patch 6.2!
- Enhancement Shaman
- Elemental Shaman
With more to come!
Fire Mages spam Fireball and constantly monitor the Ignite DoT debuff on the target and the Heating Up/Pyroblast! player buffs.
- Arcane or Dalaran Brilliance
- Rune of Power
- Prismatic Crystal
- Meteor just prior to an instant Pyroblast
- Combustion with high enough Ignite DoT
- Instant Pyroblast with Pyroblast! about to expire
- Instant Pyroblast with Pyroblast! and Heating Up
- Living Bomb on cool down
- Inferno Blast to proc a Pyroblast!
- Blast Wave but if has Incanter's Flow then IF must be "5"
- Dragon's Breath on cool down
- Fireball spam
- Filler icon
General Rotation Notes
The module does not assume you have chosen a "cookie cutter" talent build. No AddOn can function as a DPS maximiser for AoE fights, due to limitations in the programming API. Single target is assumed.
The default list of cool downs is merely a sample. Customise via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo. You also go to here to list any rotation/queue exclusions.
Notes Specific to the Fire Mage Module
* Ignite *
We use Combustion when the target has a high Ignite DoT debuff. The exact amount varies according to buffs you have from other players, Instance buffs, consumable buffs, your gear, and your level.
The Fire module is able to "learn" or "train" itself to remember your high Ignites. Or you could suggest a value anyway. Once the threshold has been exceeded, Combustion will appear in your rotation. See below for "modifiable parameters". Naturally, Combustion needs to be off cool down to appear in position #1.
Your Ignite appears to the left of the first icon, colour coded from white through to red the closer it comes to expiring. This is useful for when Combustion is on Cooldown.
* Delayed Pyro Technique *
Your second consecutive Heating Up converts into a Pyroblast! buff. WDW delays your Pyro cast until you also have a new Heating Up and holds off for this as long as is possible. A Pyroblast drifting to the left in the queue means that the Heating Up is slow to occur and your Pyroblast! is in danger of expiring.
With Pyroblast! about to expire OR if a new Heating Up proc has occurred, then Pyroblast will appear in position #2, with Fireball at #1. Cast BOTH in rapid succession. They will both land at once. If you are lucky, ANOTHER instant Pyroblast will again be placed at #2. (Prismatic Crystal, if taken, will precede the first of these combinations and Meteor will also happen before the first of your instant Pyros).
* Living Bomb *
Apparently with an iLevel of 680+ you shouldn't be using Living Bomb. In that case, just add it to your "Exclude" list (Cooldowns Panel /wdw coo).
* Double Blast Wave Opener *
With consumable/trinket beforehand. Prior to this, a slow cast Pyroblast as the very first attack if the raid leader gives a start countdown.
* Dragon's Breath *
Exclude from the rotation if the cone will never be in range.
* Prismatic Crystal *
Requires both Pyroblast! and Heating Up to be up. Consequently, the icon slides from right to left, as normal, up to pos #4 if neither buff up and pos #3 if a Pyro! is present.
* Brilliance Buff *
Dalaran Brilliance / Arcane Brilliance will be suggested if your DB, AB, Legacy of the White Tiger or Dark Intent are about to expire or not present. Other raid buffs might be preferred. Just place your DB and AB in the "Exclude" list via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo.
Modifiable Parameters New!
From the chat line, the following modifiable parameters can be adjusted by you. The values are saved between sessions.
/wdw amp amount=nnnnn
'nnnnn' is your minimum Ignite DoT from which the Fire Mage module will do its calculations.
/wdw amp percent=nn
'nn' is the percentage of 'amount' (see above) for a Combustion to be suggested. This allows for an Ignite DoT to be a little under your benchmark. 85% is the default.
/wdw amp train=x (y or n)
Your Fire Mage module can automatically 'learn' or 'train' its own 'amount'. When a higher Ignite DoT than 'amount' occurs, 'amount' will be adjusted upwards. The adjustment will be large for Ignites a little above 'amount' and very small for Ignites far above 'amount'. This avoids potential skewing due to freakish situations.
/wdw amp uptoyou=nnnnn
The spell or item ID of the queue filler icon. Use negative for an item. IDs can be found at Wowhead.com. Default is -34249, the Hula Girl Doll sold by Griftah! Relevant mostly to low level players with incomplete Spellbooks.
/wdw amp list
Will list all modifiable parameters and their current values.
How to Report Bugs & Suggest Improvements New!
Go to Tickets to report bugs. Line numbers from bug catching AddOns are useful. Lists of AddOns are of no use. The forum on this page is for suggestions and discussion.
Updates & Favourites
Why not make We Don't Wipe a Favourite and/or use the Curse Installer?
Fun Stuff™ New!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies & beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate to lend your support! because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
- Module MUST use v4.11 of main module due to show stopping bug fix for Mages with Incanter's Flow
- Really should be using WDW v4.10 so forced to this
- Prismatic Crystal added
- Disallow Inferno Blast if have Pyro! and HU active as this causes the original Pyro! to be wasted.
- Blast Wave now works in nicely with Incanter's Flow (at max) and fixed charge CD code
- Meteor added
- Dragon's Breath now queued as per cooldown and as it should in the queue
- Blast Wave now appears as it should in the queue
- Online description text changed, incl. advice, removing "beta" notice, rotation listing
- Force WDW dependency to v4.09 due to small spellbook cache update in WDW. To support Incanter's Flow
- Warlords of Draenor updates - totally redone. Patch 6.2
- Version number bump for Patch 6.0.3
- Version number bump for Patch 5.4 and updated some rotation notes
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 904,874 Monthly Downloads
- 836,538 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 721,547 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 498,660 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 470,226 Monthly Downloads