A DPS maximiser module for the We Don't Wipe AddOn.
Other Available Modules
- Windwalker Monks Patch 6.2!
- Frost Deathknights 2H
- Frost Deathknights DW
- Arcane Mages Patch 6.2!
- Fire Mages Patch 6.2!
- Enhancement Shaman
- Elemental Shaman
With more to come!
- Arcane or Dalaran
- Water Elemental
- Prismatic Crystal with closely managed Bombs & Orbs
- Queue Ice Lances following on from previous Crystal / Bomb / Orb logic, but always with FoF
- Frost Bomb if Crystal not up + 2xFoF up
- Icy Veins on CD
- Mirror Image on CD or Rune of Power New!
- Frozen Orb if Crystal/FoF not up, + 2 x follow-up Ice Lances
- Ice Nova on CD if the target doesn't have the IN debug
- Frostfire Bolt if Brain Freeze is up
- Ice Lances on FoF expiry or asap if Bomb talent not taken
- Jet if a boss fight or else Freeze. Follow-up Frostbolts / Lances as appropriate
- Fillers: Frost Bolt or Frostfire Bolt as per player level
General Rotation Notes
The module does not assume you have chosen a "cookie cutter" talent build. No AddOn can function as a DPS maximiser for AoE fights, due to limitations in the programming API. Single target is assumed.
The default list of cool downs is merely a sample. Customise via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo. You also go to here to list any rotation/queue exclusions.
Notes Specific to the Frost Mage Module
Tier 18 gear and the Archimonde trinket are not yet supported. Thermal/Icy Veins/Mirror Image synergy will be in the next update. So too raising Comet's priority now that Blizzard have fixed it.
* Brilliance Buff *
Dalaran Brilliance / Arcane Brilliance will be suggested if your DB, AB, Legacy of the White Tiger or Dark Intent are about to expire or not present. Other raid buffs might be preferred. Just place your DB and AB in the "Exclude" list via the Cooldowns Panel, /wdw coo.
How to Report Bugs & Suggest Improvements New!
Go to Tickets to report bugs. Line numbers from bug catching AddOns are useful. Lists of AddOns are of no use. The forum on this page is for suggestions and discussion.
Updates & Favourites
Why not make We Don't Wipe a Favourite and/or use the Curse Installer?
Fun Stuff™ New!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies & beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate to lend your support! because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
- Comet Storm now a much higher priority
- Thermal Void / Mirror Images / Icy Veins now work off each other.
- Dalaran / Arcane Brilliance rebuff logic works better with Legacy of the White Tiger, Dark Intent, etc
- TOC file update for Patch 6.2
- Added Frost Nova (intending Ice Nova) to the default list of CDs
- Prevent Ice Nova from appearing in pos #1 if target has the debuff already
- Added Rune of Power. Same priority as Mirror Image
- Now checks for minimum WDW version as a help to keep things up to date
- Update TOC file for Patch 6.1
- Stand alone AddOn (requiring We Don't Wipe v4.00) but hopefully Wowinterface & Curse compatible
- Adjust priority of Brain Freeze procs
- Now works well if player did NOT choose Frost Bomb but went for Ice Nova / Unstable Magic instead
- Phantom Ice Lances unrelated to any proc/CD now removed from rotation
- Complete rewrite of the Frost Mage rotation
- Rune of Power removed for the time being as I cannot test Blizzard's changes properly yet. Mirror Image is by far better for single target fights anyway
- Prismatic Crystal support is BETA!!! Please give feedback
- Incanter's Flow *might* be added later with a visible charge
- Added Comet Storm (lowest priority lol) for those who really must lol
- Rune of Power icon fix
- In-game rotation Note updated
- New rotation for Warlords of Draenor
- Version number bump for Patch 6.0.3
- Rotations completely revamped / corrected / prepared for Tier 16 gear bonuses
- Filler spell now correctly suggests Frostfire Bolt for players below level 12
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,622,089 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,370,493 Monthly Downloads
- 863,149 Monthly Downloads
- 689,496 Monthly Downloads
- WeakAuras 2
- Boss Encounters, Class, Combat, and Buffs & Debuffs
- 621,344 Monthly Downloads