Check out my android game Mini Mage
Download "Mobile Energy" addon for a movable mana\energy bar.
Mage Nuggets is a utility with many useful nuggets to make the lives of mages easier.
- Purge Monitor: Displays purgeable buffs on your current target. Lets you know what spells you have purged in a linkable format.
- Hex Monitor
- Hibernate Monitor
- Eclipse Monitor and Cast Boxes added (See Mage Nugget Options > Moonkin)
- Cooldown Monitor for Starfall and Treants added (See Mage Nugget Options > Cooldowns)
- Custom Treant sounds and the stat monitor also works for Moonkin. The stat monitor includes all Moonkin talents, auras and procs and will display your actual stats in real time. You can use the default sound for your Treants or use your own. Simply copy a sound file such as a mp3 to your mage nugggets/sounds/ folder. Trim your sound to 30 seconds so it stops playing when your Treants expire.
- Dispel Monitor: Displays dispellable buffs on your target. Lets you know what you dispelled in a linkable format
- Shackle Undead Monitor
- Customizable Power Infusion notify message
- Customizable Guardian Spirit notify message
- Customizable Pain Suppression notify message
You will be notified when you acquire a Mage proc via a proc monitor and combat text. The proc monitors track the duration of the proc and help you never miss a proc. Examples: Hot Streak, Arcane Missile, Brain Freeze, Fingers of Frost
Portal and Teleport Menu:
Click the mini-map button to display portals, teleports and hearthstone. Teleports and portals can take up tons of bar space and this will fix that. If you do not wish to use the mini-map button simply make a macro with "/magenuggets ports" and drag it to your bars. This will give you all of your ports, teleports, and hearthstone on one hotbar button.
This is not just a generic stat monitor showing your basic stats. It is a powerful raid utility and will help any Mage maximize their DPS. Staying in range of buffs and auras, timing cooldowns and procs and many other uses that the stat monitor provides are all vital to maximizing your DPS as a Mage.
- Spellpower: Displays your real time spell power helping you stay on top of your cooldowns and burst damage
- Crit%: Displays your real time crit%. When targeting a enemy it will display your crit% chance against that target including any crit debuffs.
- Hit%: Displays your hit rating including your hit from expertise. Will display "capped" when you are hit capped against that target.
- Haste: Displays your current haste % including any haste buffs such as Black Magic, Bloodlust\Heroism, Icy Veins, Wrath of Air Totem, Berserking, Improved Moonkin Aura, Pushing the Limit (t10 2x), etc. Also takes into consideration any haste trinkets or potions. Very useful for arcane mages.
- Regen: Displays your current mana regen rate if you are in a healing spec. (shammy, priest, druid)
- Mastery: Adept: Displays the live damage bonus based on how much mana you have. Flashburn: Displays the live damage bonus from your damage over time spells Frostburn: Displays the live damage bonus against frozen targets.
Invoker's Energy Monitor:
Displays a monitor showing the remaining time on our buff and displays a message telling you to evocate
Frost Bomb \ Nether Tempest:
Tracks your frost bomb cooldown, allowing you to know exactly when to cast it. Tracks the Nether Tempest on your current target.
Mirror Image Timer:
A timer will be displayed showing exactly when your Mirror Images expire. Your threat is neutral while your images are active and the timer helps manage when to drop your aggro.
Proc and Mirror Image sound
Customizable sounds for procs and mirror images. Add your own sounds or songs or use the default. Also works for Moonkin Treants. This option is off by default. Go to the sound tab in the Mage Nuggets options to add your own sounds or songs. Simply copy your sound file, such as a mp3 or wav, into the magenuggets/sounds/ folder. Trimming your sounds to 30 seconds is advised as it will stop playing the exact time your Images or treants expire.
Cauterize Cooldown Tracker:
Tracks the cooldown on your Cauterize ability, allowing you to know when you can be safe from insta death.
Living Bomb Counter:
Displays the number of targets you currently have Living Bomb on, the name of the last target you applied Living Bomb on and the status bar and timer showing the duration of that living bomb
When Slow Falling a party member a editable message will be sent to notify them that they have been Slow Falled. Hardly anyone notices when you slowfall them. Why let such a wonderful spell go to waste.
Arcane Blast Monitor
- Displays the count of arcane blasts currently up and a status bar showing the duration of the stack.
- Arcane Blast Cast Time Tracker, Will display your Arcane Blast cast time and will display "Capped" if you manage to get your Arcane Blast cast time lower then your global cool down.
The Polymorph Monitor shows your current Polymorphed target and the duration of the spell. You will be notified when someone breaks your Polymorphed mob.
- Displays stealable buffs on enemies that you have targeted. Some buffs were just ment to be stolen and this helps you find them. If you don't have Spellsteal on your bars, you will.
- Notifies you when you successfully steal something via combat text and the chat console and tells you what you stole in a linkable format.
A editable message will be sent notifying the person you casted Focus Magic on. If a Mage Focused Magic you a editable message thanking them will be sent.
Displays who Innervated you and sends them a editable message thanking them for their kind deed. Druids need love to.
Time Warp and Bloodlust:
You will be notified which Mage or Shaman's bloodlust you are affected by.
Allows you to zoom the camera out past the default range for maximum situational awareness.
Certain parts of Mage Nuggets require that the in-game combat text be enabled to fully function but it is not required for the addon the work. Only the core component of the in-game combat text is required for these parts of the addon to function.
Interface > Combat Text > "Enable Floating Combat Text".
All sub-categories below this option can be unchecked
Added The Innkeeper's Daughter to the portal menu.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,501,455 Monthly Downloads
- 1,365,034 Monthly Downloads
- 529,480 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 451,922 Monthly Downloads
- 421,930 Monthly Downloads