This is the ultimate Mana Bar for Mages. Arcane Mages specifically will find many of MageManaBar's features invaluable in helping to manage Mana optimally.
- Marker at 35% Mana to show where Evocation can be used without wasting Mana.
- Marker at (Max Mana - 12 405) to show where Mana Gem can be used without wasting any Mana.
- Marker for Arcane Torrent.
- Timers for Evocation, Mana Gem, Arcane Torrent.
- Show your expected current cast mana usage in realtime on the mana bar.
- Optional and fully customizable health bar.
- Color settings to change the color of the mana bar based on markers crossed.
Information panels that you can unlock and place wherever you want on the bar or the screen, change size and background. This should allow you to make the Mana bar the way you want it. Also featuring a tag list to choose whatever info you want in the style you want (Absolute Cur/Max HP, Cur/Percent mana, Absolute Cur/Max mana, Mastery, Spellpower, Time To Die and many more !!).
- Advanced customisation options for all elements of the addon. You can change colors, textures, fonts, size, alpha, ordering of elements. Everything is optional and can be disabled to make MageManaBar what you always dreamed of.
- Getting closer to UnitFrame replacement with the player menu when right clicking on frame and player selection when left clicking, casting bar and alternate power bar.
- Import Export manager for settings. You can share your settings with fellow mages and import new ones. Have a look at the post below to get some new settings.
USE THE RESET BUTTON IN INTERFACE /OPTIONS WHEN UPGRADING FROM BETA TO RELEASE VERSION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM
Release 1.8.3 Fix for options not registering
Release 1.8.2 TOC update
Release 1.8.1 TOC update Fix for Bazooka font
Release 1.8 5.0.5/Mop compatible Removed flame orb marker Removed Arcane explosion monitor Removed Mage armor marker
Release 1.7.4 Changed TOC version for 4.3 Fix for unknown interrupt source
Release 1.7.3 Added disable mouse option Fix when font are missing
Release 1.7.2 Fix for AE manager
Beta 1.7.1 Added correct link for MMO-C page
Beta 1.7 Added Arcane explosion manager Added autohide for mage armor marker when not present in fire/frost spec Added player menu when right clicking on frame Added player selection when left clicking on frame Added autohide mode for markers when on cd Added casting bar Added frame Strata options Added Alternate Power Bar Support Added Import/Export manager for settings Fix clickable frame not resizing Fix addon showing for other class Fix for frost armor not showing 5 second cooldown Fix for burn timer not accurate out of combat
Release 1.6.2 Fix for addon hiding upon reload when only one bar is shown Fix for info panels not retaining position upon reload Fix for OK button not working for evocation wait time
Release 1.6.1 Fix for Bar bugging upon reload Fix for Arcane Torrent marker enabling itself Fix for info panels disappearing
Release 1.6 Added Tag list for info panels Added Order list for all parts Added Autohide for warning panel out of combat Added Drums of forgotten kings support Added evocation waiting time for burn settings Added Mark of the firelord int buff to blacklist Added scale settings for timers Added configuration options to change order of frames Added color changes for the bar based on mana level Added optional health bar Added scrolling font and bar list Added more customization options for warning bar Added optional warnings Added report for wasted mana due to overflow Fix for disabling Mage Armor Fix for arcane torrent marker always showing on reload Fix for Int buff multiplier Fix for autohide enabling disabled addon Fix for warning info irrelevant in frost/fire spec.
Release 1.5 First release, that should do it. Introducing Orb phase. Warning frame filled with gameplay suggestions. Accurate info for info panels. Still one is empty, if you have ideas, go for it. Added advanced colour and skinning options. Added option for coloring pins depending of cooldown. Added buttons on all sliders for precise changing. Added autohide mage armor for all specs. Added support for glyphed frost armor. Fix for added timers when using OmniCC. Fix for autohide bug. Fix for Synapse Springs. Fix for flickering mage armor.
1.4 Beta Customisation options for main frame and info panel Added upcoming mana usage marker Added Autohide options Corrected Arcane torrent autoshow for Belf Corrected Mage armor marker
1.3 Beta Added Information panel Added Warning panel
1.2 Beta Added size and frame options Added timers some other things i don't remember because it's 3am
1.1 Beta more stuff
1.0 Beta First Beta
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|MageManaBar 1.7.1 Beta||Beta||4.2||4,231||10/22/2011|
|MageManaBar 1.7 Beta||Beta||4.2||6,653||10/21/2011|
|MageManaBar 1.4 Beta||Beta||4.1||6,769||06/12/2011|
|MageManaBar 1.3 Beta||Beta||4.1||64||05/25/2011|
|MageManaBar 1.2 Beta||Beta||4.1||42||05/22/2011|
|MageManaBar 1.1 Beta||Beta||4.1||37||05/19/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,175,637 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,363,660 Monthly Downloads
- 1,072,466 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 902,183 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 866,397 Monthly Downloads