MailNotifier is a small addon that has two purposes: tracking how many unread mails the player has in the inbox and alerting him when new mail is received (plays a sound and flashes the minimap mail button).
- Tracks how many unread mails the player has in the inbox
- Alerts the player when new mail is received
- No configuration needed
Except when the player visits the inbox, it's impossible to know exactly how many unread mails he has. This is why Mail Notifier can only detect mails received while playing, and by comparing the mail senders list at login (ex: If you have 1 sender when you logout and 3 when you login, obviously you have at least received 2 more mails).
- Updated for 6.1.
- Updated for The Iron Tide.
- Updated for Siege of Ogrimmar.
- Updated for patch 5.3: Escalation.
- Updated for patch 5.2: The Thunder King
- Updated for patch 5.1: Landfall!
- Updated for Mists of Pandaria
- Updated for patch 4.3
- Updated for patch 4.2
- Updated for patch 4.1
- Fixed a bug preventing the last implementation from actually working
- Further improvements and bug fixes of the tracking system
- Now is much smarter playing sounds: won't make you crazy from several bips in a row. (saves hears!)
- Fixed a bug causing more mails to be counted at startup than they should
- Fixed a bug causing some auctions to count as 2 mails
- Warning sound working again
- Updated for 4.0.1
- Several localization improvements, including new languages (only Russian missing). A special thank you to everyone who helped to translate this addon.
- Updated for 3.3.3
- Great mail tracking system improvements
- Updated for 3.3
- Fixed the problematic bug which was causing MailNotifier to not work correctly at login
- Now can detect mails sent by a battlemaster when the currency limit is reached
- Fixed the bug that prevent MailNotifier to detect new mails at startup. There are no more known bugs.
- Added korean translation (thanks to closetou)
- Updated for 3.2
- Added Spanish and French translations (thanks to LigthSora and Andy2508, respectively)
- Fixed some important mail tracking bugs. Now it appears to be more accurate than ever!
- Fixed some minor mail tracking bugs which appeared with version 5
- Added chinese translations (thanks to Sparanoid)
- Updated for 3.1
- Improved the new mail tracking system once more
- Redesigned the Minimap Mail Button tooltip
- Compiled localization files into a single one
- Now mail indicator displays the number of unread mails even when it is equal to 1
- Changed mail indicator flash style to be the same as the calendar button
- Re-uploaded versions 3.2 and 4 (which had been removed from WoWInterface)
- Fixed some mail tracking issues
- Now Mail Notifier uses the "last three senders" to track new mails received while not logged in
- Updated TOC file (which I forgot to do last version)
- Small bug fix
- This version works both on 3.0 (WLK) and 2.0 (current normal realms), even if the addon control panel says that it's "out of date"
- Removed the "auto-pick mail" functionality, because Blizzard replaced it in 3.0
- Code cleanup
- Fixed bug causing the number of new mails in the minimap button to be below the border, which was problematic in numbers bigger than 100
- Reorganized the code
- Updated to 2.4
- Changed name to "Mail Notifier" (I guess it is more intuitive)
- Note: new mails count has been restarted
- Code improvements
- Fixed bug that prevented some new mails from being properly detected
- Auto -pick mail now works with multi-item mails
- Improved auto - pick mail performance
- No longer adds 2 new mails when you win an auction
- The 'detecting new mails system' is no longer based on FuBar_MailFu, so it won't add a new mail by mistake after closing the inbox
- Now detects action outbid mails correctly
- Won't add 2 new mails when you delete an auction
- As there weren't any more bug reports, Mail Counter is no longer beta
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|