This is the MayronUI addOn which is a part of the MayronUI Gen3 UI Pack / Compilation available for downloading on wowinterface.com This UI / addOn only supports the following resolutions:
1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1366x768, 1280x1024 and 1280x800.
In order to use this addOn properly, it is highly recommended that you download the official UI Pack for your first ever installation. After that you can simply keep the UI up to date using Curse Client by downloading this addOn.
Official UI Pack:
Alternatively, if you do not want to install all addOns in this UI Pack then I recommend downloading at least the following addOns first: Quartz | Shadowed Unit Frames | Grid | Bartender4 | SLDataText
- /mui config - Opens up the in-game MayronUI options menu which controls most of the core features in the UI
- /mui install - Opens up the Mayron Setup Window (older versions use "/install")
- /mui bonus - Opens up the Bonus Features Window (older versions use "/bonus")
- /mui reset - Resets the MayronUI Profile so that the next time you install the UI with "/mui install", all the default MayronUI settings will be reinstalled. This will remove all of your changes you have made to AddOns that are included with the UI Pack. Note that this does not affect any AddOns you have installed as extras that are not apart of the MayronUI Pack.
- /rl - Reloads the UI
- /align - Places a Grid over the screen so that you can align UI elements easily.*
- You can gain quick access to both the install window or the bonus features window by typing "/mui install" or "/mui bonus".
- The button on the left of the Chat box will have a D for DPS Mode or H for Healer Mode. Simply click it to change between the two!
- Hold the Control Key to gain access to the Expand/Retract buttons.
- Hold the Control or Shift Key to gain access to 6 new buttons attached to the Chat Box.
- You can turn off Class Colors, set the layout to Classic mode (symmetrical background behind the unit frames without the need to have the Target/Focus frame showing) and enable the bottom left chat box art which also moves around the UI to suit the new chat box position. To do any of this, go to the Bonus Features menu by typing "/mui bonus".
- You can disable UI elements from automatically moving when you press the Expand/Retract button or disable certain addOns from profile switching when you press the Layout Switch button in the Chat Art. To do this go into the MayronUI Core Options located in the MayronUI/Core.lua file.
- If you disable class colors in the "/mui bonus" menu you can then alter the default "custom color" of the panels in the "/mui config" menu. For much more information, please visit the UI's home page on wowinterface.com: MayronUI Gen3
- Fixed bug where you could not disable Game Menu Frame from being skinned in the options menu
- Fixed a bug where sometimes unit frames would be repositioned in the wrong location after pressing the switch button to change from DPS to Healer layout.
- The Install Window is now draggable.
- Fixed the border insets from resetting.
- Added a Skinning Page in the "/mui config" window to have full control on the appearance of elements that are skinned such as recount, and a few Blizzard frames. I will add more frames for skinning in future.
- You can select which border to use and alter the border appearance of skinnable frames.
- Fixed many buys including the Lua error which showed when you right clicked on the mini-map and selected to open the MayronUI configuration menu.
- You can right click on the Quick Swap Menu for a short cut to get to the MayronUI configuration menu.
- The configuration menu, graphs and more from the recount addOn have been skinned rather than just the main recount frame. I may expand upon this to make other addOns skinnable in future.
- Fixed the Side Bars from loading incorrectly which caused a whole load of issues such as the quest tracker/watch frame not being anchored to the side bars so it did not move when you expanded/retracted the side bars. Also the frame should load correctly when you enter new instances and login.
- Fixed an issue with the chat frame having the wrong frame level and frame strata.
- Fixed bugs and rearranged options in the "/mui config" menu.
- Added an option which allows you to change the speed of the animation of the side bars expanding and retracting.
- Added an option to make the Expand/Retract button on the bottom of the UI only show by mouse over rather than with a modifier key. You can also permanently hide it.
- Fixed an issue where a Lua error would show up and cause the "/mui config" slash command not to work if you tried using it more than once.
- Removed the blue, circle ring graphical bug from the Mini-map.
- When you enter combat, if the expand / retract button is showing, it will now disappear.
- Fixed a bug where dragging chat windows would not move the chat tabs with them after finishing.
- Neatened up the URL copy box.
- Changed the color of the URL's in the chat box.
- Skinned the Chat Frame Edit Box to match the UI.
- The Border of the new Chat Frame Edit Box skin changes color depending on chat type.
- Altered the way the MayronUI Configuration Window loads. It now loads when you first use the "/mui config" command. This should save on loading time.
- The chat frame now will show up on top of the faded black background during installation in case someone wants to talk to the player and the player cannot read it clearly.
- Fixed an issue with Bartender and Masque where selecting a warrior stance would not give any indication which stance is now active! - You will have to reimport the addOn settings through a complete installation to apply this.
- Altered the appearance of the stance bar.
- Completely rewrote the code for how MayronUI resets and reimports saved settings by using the "/mui reset" command.
- Added a better welcome message during installation only.
- Fixed many bugs with the Chat Frame in general.
- Altered the way the Compact Raid Frame Manager works for better performance and cleaner code. I also fixed a bug with it.
- Added a new event which saves unit frame positioning once the player logs out. This fixes the issue of unit frames always moving back to the original position after the player alters the target of target position in the "/suf" options.
- Updated tiptac to remove the green border issue, however if you have already installed the UI and do not plan on a fresh install you will need to select the Skinner border again manually by going into the "/tiptac" options to the backdrop menu and selecting Skinner from the drop down list for the border option.
- Altered the Configuration menu around and fixed a few bugs.
- You can now alter the alpha value of the Mini-maps border (in case you want to hide it).
- Altered the way the unit frames are positioned so that you can have all profiles of shadowed unit frames with different target of target frame positions (which all unit frames are anchored to).
- Fixed a bug where you would receive a lua error if you were using a custom Shadowed Unit Frames profile.
- Fixed the Mail icon on the mini-map from being green.
- Added Arena frames and Arena Target Frames to the default configuration. You will need to reset the UI and install it again to inject these new addOn settings
- Altered the unit frames slightly
- Updated Bagnon and ClassColors
- Bagnon now has been skinned and adjusted so that the Void storage and guild bank bags now match the rest.
- Many more smaller things...
- Added a new option in the "/mui config" menu!:
- You can now alter the way the side action bar buttons are shown (the arrow buttons you press to expand and retract the side action bars). You can either have them always hidden, shown on mouse over, show when you hold down a modifier key of your choice, or always visible (default).
- Fixed many bugs in the Configuration menu.
- You can now alter the Y Offset of the side action bar background panel without any Lua errors
- I took out the X Offset option for the side bar background panel which was bugged. I don't think this option is really necessary or useful in anyway.
- Fixed a bug where targeting any thing while in a Pet battle would cause a Lua error.
- If you have class timers enabled, the UI will now hide the bars while entering pet battles and show again once you leave one.
- Fixed bugs where disabling Shadowed Unit Frames and/or SLDataText addOns would result in Lua errors.
- Added an option to bring back the Blizzard Chat Frame buttons on the left side of the chat window. This can be found inside "/mui config" chat options.
- Blizzard chat frame buttons have been slightly resized, rescaled and repositioned to fit inside the MayronUI Chat Frame Art.
- Fixed the Compact Raid Frame Manager while the move compact raid frame manager option is disabled in the "/mui config" menu
- Fixed a bug from occurring during the setup/installation process which occurred if the user did not have any of the supported resolution types.
- You can now disable addOn profiles from switching themselves automatically not just when pressing the Layout Siwtch button but also during Player Login or reloading the UI. You can do this in the "/mui config" menu.
- Adjusted the skinning of the Game Menu Frame and Static Popup frame.
- The Game Menu Frame will not appear too tall if AddOn Control Panel is installed and fully updated.
- Added options in the MayronUI Configuration Menu (/mui config) to move the edit box (the box you type messages in on the chat box)
- Fixed a bug in the MayronUI Configuration Menu (/mui config) to fix the "Enable Layout Switch button" so that it shows and Hides correctly rather than a Lua error being displayed.
- Fixed issue with MayronUI Action bar background panel height altering itself when it was not meant to
- Added more options in the "/mui config" configuration menu such as the abilitiy to turn on and off Blizzard UI windows from being skinned (The game menu and dialogue boxes).
- Fixed bug where altering the action bar panel height while the BottomUI was expanded would cause a Lua error
- Altered the appearance of the Compact Raid Frame Manager window while the Bottom Left Chat Box is enabled.
- Added option to disable the UI from adjusting the UI Scale automatically during the installation process.
- Made the quest tracker options in the MayronUI config menu global rather than per profile.
- The Game Menu Frame and Dialogue boxes now alter according to the class color or custom color being used.
This is the first release of the MayronUI addOn from the MayronUI Gen3 Pack on wowinterface. This addOn does not include all the addOns in the UI Pack, just the Core addOn that controls the majority of the features in the UI. This is the first time it has been released on curse so that it can now be updated using Curse Client.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|