Mistra's Diablo Orbs
Mistra's Diablo Orbs provides the user with a clean, aesthetically pleasing, and functional center piece for monitoring player health and mana. The orbs are fully fleshed-out, with smooth animated fillings, and multiple textures.
This addon provides the following:
- Health and Mana Orbs - each with full custom user colorization and several textures to choose from.
- A Pet Orb - one compact unit to monitor pet health/mana, aesthetically matching the health and mana orbs.
- Power tracking - Monks, Shadow Priests, Paladins, Warlocks, Rogues, and Feral druids will have a power tracking frame that will animate whenever their resource is capped. (Holy Power, the various forms of Soul Shards, combo points, etc)
- Plethora of options - Users are able to pick their own colors and formatting whenever they want via a new, easy-to-use GUI.
- No third party libraries - This addon is usable from the get-go, out of the box, and looks good without requiring heavy configuration.
- Accessible author - I'm the same guy who made the oUF_D3Orbs_Lightweight addon, and I'm always available for thoughts on improvements, additions, and bug reports.
Thank you for using Mistra's Diablo Orbs!
Q & A
- Q: How do I change my orb colors?
- A: There are a couple of ways for you to access the orb menu. You can type /mdo in the chat window and press Enter, or you can click on the Minimap Button.
- Q: How do I move things around?
- A: Simply hold shift, and click and drag any orb or frame around. You can move things to your heart's content!
- Q: Can I disable the Pet Orb, or any other element of the orbs?
- A: Yes, of course. The only elements you cannot disable are the Health and Mana orbs. Every additional frame is a user choice, and is up to you to use!
- Q: My health dropdown is acting funny, I can't seem to find the "Combat" option. What gives?
- A: Dropdowns are a tad finicky in WoW. While I look into this issue, you can get around it by simply selecting the "Mana Orb" option, and then re-selecting "Health Orb." It'll show up!
If you have any questions, bug reports, or feedback, please don't hesitate to let me know! I can be reached here on Curse, on the forums, or on the project site. Please don't be afraid to ask me a question or give me a suggestion. I will try and stay as accessible as possible.
- February 10, 2014
- Support for 5.4.2 added.
- The option to toggle the default player frame has been added.
- March 13, 2013
- Support for 5.2 added.
- February 1, 2013
- Fixed my goof up with file names. Sorry!
- January 31, 2013
- Fixed some naming conflicts with other addons that were causing certain textures to not appear.
- September 27, 2012
- Added additional text formatting options for the Health and Mana orbs, similar to the Pet Orb.
- September 26, 2012
- The Power Tracker frame will now give a more accurate display of Burning Embers for Destruction Warlocks.
- September 25, 2012
- The Power Tracker frame will now monitor Shadow Orbs for Shadow Priests.
- The Power Tracker frame will now monitor Chi for Monks.
- Fixed an issue preventing Druids from seeing their selected mana colors when shape shifted as a Moonkin.
- August 30, 2012
- Fixed a global namespace issue.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.06r1||Release||5.4.2||3,575||02/10/2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.06||Release||5.4.2||1||02/10/2014|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r3||Release||5.2.0||23,835||03/13/2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r2||Release||5.1.0||3,988||02/01/2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05r1||Release||5.1.0||618||01/31/2013|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.05||Release||5.1.0||5,741||11/28/2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.04||Release||5.0.5||6,104||09/27/2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.03||Release||5.0.5||511||09/26/2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.02||Release||5.0.5||563||09/25/2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.01||Release||5.0.4||2,231||08/30/2012|
|Mistra's Diablo Orbs v1.0||Release||5.0.4||746||08/29/2012|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,615,411 Monthly Downloads
- 649,753 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 502,113 Monthly Downloads
- 453,951 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 298,863 Monthly Downloads