MogIt is an in-game catalogue of transmogrification items with the aim of helping players build their own sets!
Check out these plugins to expand your MogIt collection!
- Outfits - Coming soon!
- Sets - Item sets from dungeons, raiding and PvP
- Armorkinis - For those who like to show a little more skin
- Mounts - Mounts
- Companions - Companion pets
- Pets - Hunter pets
Got some feedback to send us? If so, please post it in one of our Curse forums below:
- General - A place for comments, sharing outfits and transmog discussion.
- Suggestions - Tell us how can we improve MogIt!
- Bug Reports - Post here if you found a bug or need help.
I'd like to thank the following people for helping MogIt become what it is today:
- Added support for DataStore_Containers to check for owned items in void storage. (see forum for more info)
- Fixed tooltip source info for set and same-appearance items.
- Added workaround for a bug where kilt textures would get stuck on the model under certain circumstances.
- Further improvements to how weapons get equipped. Should now work as expected when loading sets, and weapons should no longer appear doubly in the catalogue.
- Added filter for showing only items that the character possesses.
- Fixed potential tooltip model issue with ElvUI.
- Weapons should now always go into the correct slot on the preview model.
- Fixed a few catalogue model positioning issues when scrolling.
- Uncached items should now properly get added when loading sets into previews, and tooltips should update automatically. (no more Retreiving item information)
- It is once again possible to preview inspected units' transmogged items rather than their real items.
- Default UI dressing room will now get undressed before trying on sets.
- Slightly indent item names in tooltips to line them up with items preceded by a tick.
- Adds 5.2 items and fixes a bunch of old item details!
- Added option to set tooltip model size.
- Properly show check marks for owned items in set tooltips.
- Add option to use a single preview frame. (disabled by default) This mimics the behaviour of the pre 3.0 preview frame.
- Preview frames now remember position and size between sessions.
- UI elements in the preview frames should now always appear.
- Improved weapon handling for the preview. Impossible weapon combinations should no longer be possible to "equip", as well it should now be more consistent in which slots weapons go into.
- Previews will now always be cleared before equipping a set of items.
- Remove the submenu of the wishlist entry in the modules menu to clarify that it can be clicked directly and managed from there.
- Added most of the new items from MoP, although some may show an inaccurate level or class requirement.
- Fixed the Monk filter error.
- Fixed a lot of model issues, hopefully including camera zooming. (models escaping their boundaries remains outside of our control)
- Fixed error when loading a module where one or more items has no required level specified, using level sorting.
- Added preview menu option to try on your character's currently equipped gear, taking transmogrification into account.
- Swapping non-transmog slot items should now properly reflect on models when using Equipped grid dress.
- Fixed error when swapping character gear while Equipped grid dress is selected.
- Equipped items should no longer get dressed up on set models.
- Fixed helm and cloak showing on models when hidden on your character.
- Previewing a set should now always open a new preview.
- Added weapon slot data and filters back in.
- Preview Load menu no longer includes profiles that has no sets.
- Resize handles should now be slightly easier to hit.
- Wishlist star should now properly be added to the frame right after adding the item to the wishlist.
- Fixed linking sets for characters who are Night Elf, Blood Elf or Undead.
- Updated for 5.0.
See forum for more info.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads