MogIt is an in-game catalogue of transmogrification items with the aim of helping players build their own sets!
Indicators for items that you own by default does not work for items stored in the void storage. Installing the following addons allows for void storage to be taken into account:
Installing the alpha versions may be necessary, as the release versions might be outdated.
Once installed, you will need to open your void storage once to allow DataStore to register its contents.
If you are using the Altoholic addon you should have these addons installed already.
Check out these plugins to expand your MogIt collection!
- Armorkinis - For those who like to show a little more skin
- Armory - Transmog sets from thousands of randomly selected players
- Sets - Item sets from dungeons, raiding and PvP
- Roleplay - Adds roleplay items to the MogIt database
- Mounts - Mounts
- Companions - Companion pets
- Pets - Hunter pets
Got some feedback to send us? If so, please post it in one of our Curse forums below:
- General - A place for comments, sharing outfits and transmog discussion.
- Suggestions - Tell us how can we improve MogIt!
- Bug Reports - Post here if you found a bug or need help.
I'd like to thank the following people for helping MogIt become what it is today:
- Fixed item token model tooltip.
- Added option to show owned item tooltip indicator for all tooltips, not just catalogue. (defaults to enabled)
- Added support for using BagBrother data for checking void storage for owned items.
- Added basic filtering for wishlist. (name and owned items)
- Updated database for new PvP items, lots of missing 91-99 mail gloves and various fixes.
- Preview slots now list up to five recently equipped items which can be equipped via the right click menu.
- Fixed items getting stored with bad item strings.
- Fixed catalog models not getting dressed up when equipping uncached items on a preview.
- Fixed tooltip model not appearing for certain tooltips.
- Fixed previous item getting stuck on tooltip model when quickly moving to a new item.
- Fixed parsing of certain link formats.
- Updated with items from 6.2.
- Added support for new bonus IDs.
- Updated for new link format. Fixes item difficulty modifiers.
- Fixed Add to set menu not displaying for set items.
- Added option to confirm closing of previews. Only for multi previews. Enabled by default, mimicking previous behaviour.
- Removed Accessories module.
- Added Cosmetic module which now contains previous accessory items in addition to cosmetic items.
- Fixed sources for wishlist sets.
- Attempt to fix equipped transmog items sometimes getting stuck on models.
- Fixed equipped dress using incorrect difficulty version of items.
- Fixed Wowhead set import.
- Added option to load all base modules when opening the wishlist module. This will allow item sources and same-model items to be displayed.
- Updated for 6.0 with Warlords of Draenor items, new difficulty filters.
- Added support for item difficulty modifiers all across the addon.
- Update module API version to 3.
- Outdated modules will now be allowed to load and will have a warning tooltip attached to their catalogue menu entry.
- Fixed Titan's Grip support.
- You can now link ingame items into the preview Add item dialog.
- Preview title will now update when saved to a set.
- Preview will now appear modified when items are removed.
- Deleting wishlist sets when alphabetical wishlist sorting is enabled should now work.
- The green check mark will now appear for sets of which you own all items.
- Fixed name filter text box behaviour.
- Various changes to item tooltips.
- Added an option to include item ID in single item tooltips. Defaults to disabled.
- Pull updated libraries.
- Temporarily disable "Only transmog items" tooltip option as it broke tooltip model.
- Loading a set into a preview will now set the window title to the set name. A prepended * indicates that changes have been made.
- Wishlist sets will now be sorted also in menus.
- Moved 'New set' option to top of menu.
- Weapons should now go in the appropriate hand for set models.
- Put bows in main hand slot in sets and preview to fix various issues. Existing sets will be patched.
- Added option to use a different model for the tooltip preview.
- Added option to sort wishlist sets alphabetically. (found in options, not sorting menu, and is remembered between sessions)
- One handed weapons may now be added to the off hand of a set by pressing shift when adding it.
- Removed explicit AtlasLoot tooltip support. Enable GameTooltip in AtlasLoot options instead.
- Fixed previewing items of inspected players. Will once again preview the transmogged-into item.
- Fixed catalogue weapon enchanting.
- The Add to wishlist option should now appear in all item menus.
- Added bind type to item tooltips.
- Fixed item level info in tooltips.
- Bump module API version to 2. MogIt.GetItemInfo now returns a table according to http://www.wowace.com/addons/libiteminfo-1-0/.
- Added function MogIt:GetItemLabel(itemID, callback, includeIcon, iconSize).
- Added cloth chests from 5.4 that went missing.
- Fixed selecting weapon enchants.
- Updated database with PvP items and some other missing items (challenge sets included) and data.
- Removed thrown weapons module.
- Added an entry to the 'Preview' menus to select a weapon enchant to display on the models.
- Allow equipping a wand and off hand item at the same time in the preview. They can't both actually display on the model until Blizzard fixes that, though.
- Added a chest type filter to filter robes and tunics.
- Added an option to redirect all dressup clicks (default Ctrl-left click) to the MogIt preview frame.
- Added an option to have the preview frame behave as a UI panel. (immovable and will get pushed around by other frames) Requires single preview option enabled.
- Added an option for locking the preview frame size to default UI panel size. Requires above option enabled.
- Toggling the Single preview option should now have an immediate effect.
- The 'Equip current gear' option in the preview frame now honors helm and cloak visibility settings.
- 'Owned items' filter should now properly appear for all modules.
- Dropdown menus are now scrollable (with mouse wheel or scroll buttons on the menu) if they exceed the height of the screen.
- Reworked chat link hook to allow the Target option to once again appear in player link popup menus.
- Item menu 'Preview' entry no longer has a submenu if single preview option is enabled.
- Fixed BG queuing taint that would occur if you opened any dropdown menu before opening the PvP UI.
- Fixed some issues with overlapping and inconsistent preview frame IDs.
- Implented LibItemInfo for faster filtering using certain filters.
- Added 5.4 items.
- Added 'Flexible' item tags.
- Fix scrolling in the main window when dragging the scroll thumb.
- DataStore should now always load before MogIt if enabled.
- Fixed DataStore support.
- Added 5.3 items.
- Added support for DataStore_Containers to check for owned items in void storage. (see forum for more info)
- Fixed tooltip source info for set and same-appearance items.
- Added workaround for a bug where kilt textures would get stuck on the model under certain circumstances.
- Further improvements to how weapons get equipped. Should now work as expected when loading sets, and weapons should no longer appear doubly in the catalogue.
- Added filter for showing only items that the character possesses.
- Fixed potential tooltip model issue with ElvUI.
- Weapons should now always go into the correct slot on the preview model.
- Fixed a few catalogue model positioning issues when scrolling.
- Uncached items should now properly get added when loading sets into previews, and tooltips should update automatically. (no more Retreiving item information)
- It is once again possible to preview inspected units' transmogged items rather than their real items.
- Default UI dressing room will now get undressed before trying on sets.
- Slightly indent item names in tooltips to line them up with items preceded by a tick.
- Adds 5.2 items and fixes a bunch of old item details!
- Added option to set tooltip model size.
- Properly show check marks for owned items in set tooltips.
- Add option to use a single preview frame. (disabled by default) This mimics the behaviour of the pre 3.0 preview frame.
- Preview frames now remember position and size between sessions.
- UI elements in the preview frames should now always appear.
- Improved weapon handling for the preview. Impossible weapon combinations should no longer be possible to "equip", as well it should now be more consistent in which slots weapons go into.
- Previews will now always be cleared before equipping a set of items.
- Remove the submenu of the wishlist entry in the modules menu to clarify that it can be clicked directly and managed from there.
- Added most of the new items from MoP, although some may show an inaccurate level or class requirement.
- Fixed the Monk filter error.
- Fixed a lot of model issues, hopefully including camera zooming. (models escaping their boundaries remains outside of our control)
- Fixed error when loading a module where one or more items has no required level specified, using level sorting.
- Added preview menu option to try on your character's currently equipped gear, taking transmogrification into account.
- Swapping non-transmog slot items should now properly reflect on models when using Equipped grid dress.
- Fixed error when swapping character gear while Equipped grid dress is selected.
- Equipped items should no longer get dressed up on set models.
- Fixed helm and cloak showing on models when hidden on your character.
- Previewing a set should now always open a new preview.
- Added weapon slot data and filters back in.
- Preview Load menu no longer includes profiles that has no sets.
- Resize handles should now be slightly easier to hit.
- Wishlist star should now properly be added to the frame right after adding the item to the wishlist.
- Fixed linking sets for characters who are Night Elf, Blood Elf or Undead.
- Updated for 5.0.
See forum for more info.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 909,985 Monthly Downloads
- 825,844 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 674,461 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 469,048 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 453,739 Monthly Downloads