A DPS maximiser module for the We Don't Wipe AddOn.
Now with Power Strikes tracking!
Other Available Modules
- Frost Deathknights 2H
- Frost Deathknights DW
- Arcane Mages Patch 6.1!
- Fire Mages
- Frost Mages Patch 6.1!
- Enhancement Shaman
- Elemental Shaman
With more to come!
* Pass #1
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger
- Legacy of the White Tiger
- Flying Serpent Kick "second tap" immediate finisher
- Tigereye Brew @ >= 10 charges
- Touch of Death
- Rising Sun Kick
- Tiger Palm
- Fists of Fury
- Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
- Chi Wave / Chi Burst
* Pass #2
- Insert Chi builders to ensure sufficient Chi for future needs: Chi Brew, Expel Harm, Jab
- Insert Chi burners if plenty of Chi: Chi Explosion, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm
- Always allowing for Combo Breakers, Power Strikes, Serenity and Chi Brew
- Fillers: Flying Serpent Kick, Zen Sphere, Hula Girl
General Rotation Notes
Sometimes, if you are unable to follow the rotation closely, certain abilities will just not be suggested in the queue. This is probably because preconditions to establish optimal use of the ability were not met. Additionally, some cool downs are very specific in terms of the movement/static nature of a fight, upcoming mobs, etc and so cannot be reliably included.
The selection of what to display for Cooldowns in the mini icon rows is a personal thing. I have thrown in some ideas but you should really customise for your liking. It is very possible to show a cooldown and yet to exclude it from appearing in the main rotation icons. This would avoid you being nagged, for example, to blow a major cool down on trash and just prior to a boss fight. Enter "/wdw coo" from chat.
Notes Specific to the Windwalker Monk Module
Prioritised abilities are placed into up to ten queue positions. There will be lots of gaps in the queue. Chi building (and where possible Chi burning) occurs, based upon future needs. Exceeding maximum Chi is avoided and building Chi is always preferred over burning Chi.
Chi burning abilities which produce poor single target DPS are not included. There will still be gaps. Chi/Energy neutral abilities are included if they are not too bad.
Finally, the Hula Girl Doll will appear. This means it is UP TO YOU. Typically, an ability could have been suggested but you might be better to drink a potion, move, use a multi-target ability and so on.
Things will suddenly appear and disappear based upon Chi globes you may have stepped over, Combo Breaker procs, and other RNG things. Where possible, abilities coming off cooldown will slide from right to left.
Modifiable Parameters New!
From the chat line, the following modifiable parameters can be adjusted by you. The values are saved between sessions.
/wdw amp minhp=nnnnn
'nn' is the HP of a mob. If the HP is below this amount then Touch of Death will NOT be suggested. This is to avoid wasting ToD on easy to kill mobs. Default is 1000.
/wdw amp onlytough=x
Only queue ToD if the mob is classified above 'normal' or above your level (ditto). (At level 100 a skull is above level.) This definition of "tough" does not necessarily match any other use of the word. Default is "y".
/wdw amp waste1=x
Set to 'y' or 'n' if it is okay to overshoot maximum Chi by 1. Default is 'y'. Setting to 'n' results in more fillers and some abilities being delayed by 1s or so.
Will list all modifiable parameters and their current values.
How to Report Bugs & Suggest Improvements New!
Go to Tickets as your issue or idea may already have been listed. Please remove your list of AddOns from any bug dumps. Please identify the class/spec module you are using. You might prefer to use the forum on this page and allow the author to decide if a ticket is necessary. It is up to you.
Updates & Favourites
Why not make We Don't Wipe - Windwalker Monk a Favourite and/or use the Curse Installer?
Fun Stuff™ New!
At any time you may raise your arms high and command Storm, Earth and Fire. You indeed have the power of Go'el in your hands! Heed My Call™ with '/wdw sef' or '/wdw poth' in chat. Or say hello to yourself with '/wdw sal'. Enjoy!
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies & beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to Donate to lend your support! because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
- Now checks for minimum WDW version as a help to keep things up to date
- Chi Brew availability/charges not tracking correctly.
- Include Power Strikes in the default cooldown list
- Sneak in a debug "chi" option to alert me if the module over maxes Chi
- Update TOC file for Patch 6.1
- Stand alone AddOn (requiring We Don't Wipe v4.00) but hopefully Wowinterface & Curse compatible
- First Power Strike buff now at worst 300-400ms off.
- Fixed PS when zoning out / reload ui.
- Problem with Serenity and FoF causing Serenity to get clipped by 4s (ouch!)
- Option to alter the dummy/filler icon
- Reorder priority as a result of Serenity/FoF changes
- FSK (finisher/2nd) added to Chi cost lookup table
- TigereyeBrew reaching 20 stacks and not in queue
- TOTAL rewrite for Warlords of Draenor - BETA!!!!
- Version number bump for Patch 6.0.3
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,914,085 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,397,990 Monthly Downloads
- 956,150 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 854,753 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 773,361 Monthly Downloads