Note: For easy configuration, download MonkeyBuddy!
The MonkeyQuest AddOn for World of WarCraft displays quests and their objectives in a nice drag able frame in a very customizable way.
- Mousing over quests shows the overview in a tooltip.
- Option to display the quest overview if there's no objectives.
- Clicking on quests brings up the real quest log with that quest selected.
- Displays the quest level in the quest title.
- Elite quests display a ' ' in the level of the quest.
- Completed quests show a '(Completed)' in the quest title.
- Quest area headers are displayed.
- Clicking on a quest area header collapses or expands it.
- Check boxes next to quests allow hiding/showing of that quest.
- Check box to toggle displaying collapsed quest area headers and hidden quests.
- Close and minimize buttons.
- Quest objective coloring.
- Quest objective coloring for special 'friendly/hostile' type objectives.
- Special quest objective coloring for 'find an area' type objectives.
- Nice font for increased readability.
- No additional buttons or options are displayed in the real quest log.
- Option to always hide quest area headers.
- New slash command for hiding the border.
- Key bindings for toggle hidden, minimize, and close.
- Slash command to change the expand direction, up or down (thanks Diungo)
- Shift-left clicking on quests to add the quest name to the chat edit box if it's open.
- Shift-right clicking on quests to add your current quest objective data to the chat edit box if it's open.
- Option to display the number of free quest slots.
- Lockable frame.
- Option to display quest titles colored by difficulty. (thanks Pkp)
- Option to hide completed quests.
- Option to hide completed objectives.
- Ctrl-Left clicking on quests to share that quest with party members.
- Ctrl-Right clicking on quests to abandon that quest, after a confirmation dialog box.
- Integration with MonkeyBuddy for configuration.
- Font size setting.
- Option to turn off right-click to open MonkeyBuddy.
- Option to hide the title buttons.
- Quest Items now show up in tooltips. Mousing over targets you need for quests will show 'Quest Item XX/YY' in the tooltip. Same for items you need for quests.
(** Currently doesn't update if MonkeyQuest is closed or minimized **)
- Dungeon quests display a 'd' in the level of the quest.
- Raid quests display an 'r' in the level of the quest.
- Party members show up in the quest overview tooltip. If they have that quest they'll be displayed in the 100% objective color.
- If the current sub-zone name appears in the quest overview, the quest will highlight.
See included ReadMe.txt for slash commands or use MonkeyBuddy to configure your MonkeyQuest.
- Updated TOC for Patch 6.2
- Fixed work complete sounds
- Updated TOC for Patch 6.1
- Added option to disable quest items (still tainted)
- Added option to toggle right click behavior
- Fixed regex for non english objective descriptions
- Changed options to global, only questlist per character
- Added support for all quest tags (legendary, scenario, etc)
- Added quest items to the abandon quest dialog
- Tweaked open to quest log without MQL installed
- Fixed issue with toggling quests via right mouse click
- More fixes for work complete and more work sounds
- Fixed work complete and more work sounds
- Haven't received a donation since over two years ;)
- If you like MQ, please consider supporting me!
- Fixed open to quest log without MQL installed
- Updated some vars from global to local
- Fixed mouse over bag tooltip issue
- Fixed WatchFrameItemButtonTemplate
- Updated TOC for Patch 6.0
- Added daily/weekly icon in tooltip
- Fixed checkbox states (true/false)
- Fixed GetQuestLogTitle API issues
- Fixed regex for quest objectives
- Fixed default objective color
- Fixed getCVar("realmname")
- Updated TOC for Patch 5.4
- Updated TOC for Patch 5.3
- Removed redundant mob tooltip text
- Updated TOC for Patch 5.1
- Fixed quest sharing functions
- Updated TOC for Patch 5.0
- Fixed party number API
- Fixed API call errors (MoP)
- Fixed FrameXML font issue
- Added some nil checks
- Removed BhaldieInfoBar (outdated)
- Fixed FPS dropdown issue (you heard right)
- Haven't received a donation since over a year ;)
- If you like MQ, please consider supporting me!
- Updated TOC for Patch 4.3
- Updated TOC for Patch 4.2
- Updated TOC for Patch 4.1
- Added experience amount to MonkeyQuestLog
- Added quest visibility toggle via right click
- Fixed (hopefully) last nil errors with those bugged quests
- Fixed multiple nil errors with quests without header
- (Some instance quests after Patch 4.0.1)
- Updated TOC for Patch 4.0
- Changed "getglobal()" calls to _G calls
- Fixed rare nil error with strLeaderBoardText
- Included remaining this,event,arg# fixes
- Fixed this,event,arg# to prevent issues with future patches
- This also makes MonkeyQuest work in Cataclysm!
- Fixed insertion of quest links into the edit box
- (Insertion broke with the latest Client Patch 3.3.5)
- Fixed nil error which sometimes popped up after login
- Fixed default color (light blue) for "Finished Objectives"
- Hide title buttons option now works in Blizzard Style
- Updated TOC for Patch 3.3
- Added clickable buttons for activate-able quest items
- Added some options to be able to look like blizzard tracker
- Check-boxes only show if you check show hidden
- (Thanks to Wraithstrike for his help!)
- Fixed stacked work complete sound after login
- Fixed lua error after abandoning last quest
- Clicking show hidden in MQ now updates MB setting
- Supports new slider value display in MB
- Fixed GetQuestLogTitle issue with suggestedGroup
- Added Support for new Zone Highlight Alpha option
- Fixed OnClick lua error after clicking on a quest
- (only happened with disabled MonkeyQuestLog)
- Updated TOC for Patch 3.2
- Fixed GetDifficultyColor lua errors
- Fixed MonkeyLibary lua errors in debug mode
- Updated TOC for Patch 3.1
- Added new sound for partial quest completion
- Fixed misaligned rewards in MonkeyQuestLog
- Fixed self lua error in OnEnter event (MQL)
- Updated MonkeyLibary to allow font shadows
- Fixed detection of unavailable MonkeyBuddy
- Some smaller enhancements here and there
- Cleaned up and rearranged localization
- Updated TOC for Patch 3.0
- Fixed several lua errors
- Updated TOC for Patch 2.4
- Now interacts with Blizzard options
- Added new Blizzard quest links
- Added daily quest counter (requires MonkeyBuddy)
- ESC key now closes MonkeyQuestLog
- Fixed work complete sound spam
- Fixed highlighted zone alpha
- Fixed refresh after font change
- Adjusted default settings
- Added optional work complete sound (default on)
- Added a color for finished objectives
- Fixed misalignment issue
- Updated TOC for Patch 2.3
- Fixed annoying free space issue
- Added daily tag to pvp, heroic & dungeon quests
- Fixed itemtooltip info in own bagslots
- Added simple daily tag and heroic tag
- Added suggested group number
- Updated TOC for Patch 2.2
- Added quick fix to prevent itemtooltip error
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Master Plan
- 1,200,806 Monthly Downloads
- 1,077,899 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,017,439 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 689,625 Monthly Downloads
- 557,691 Monthly Downloads