This add-on adds a target of mouseover frame to the wow-client (the mouseover is the unit who is under your mouse-cursor).
The main advantage is that you don't need to switch your target to get this information which is much faster, especially in combat and you can still cast spells on your target.
It was originally made to help tanks (therefore the name MTLove -> Main-Tanks-Love) but it may is also useful for any other class.
- It provides a frame attached to your mouse and/or a additional tooltip next
to the default one.
- It can add small counters to its frame/tooltip/default target-frame/default focus-frame, which display the number of players per class or armor type who have your mouseover/target/focus as target.
- It can show a bar above and/or below the frames indicating your current mouseover targets health/power status.
Hey guys malfdawg here,
I'll be making minimal updates/adjustments to this already awesome add-on as necessary to keep it running smoothly for everyone.
I rely heavily on you the community to report whatever bugs or issues you're experiencing in order to get them corrected as soon as possible.
(* notice | + feature added, replaced or improved | - feature removed | # bugfix):
+ updated TOC-file for client version 5.4.0
+ updates for client version 5.1.0
+ made a rather significant change to the default settings for a fresh install to make it more appealing to a wide range of players/classes.
+ now by default the mouseover frame is always active and shows anything your mouseover is targeting
+ this may still be changed to any of the original settings via the add-on gui.
+ updated TOC-file for client version 4.1.0
+ removed oRA3 experimental status
+ updates for client version 4.0.1 (Cataclysm) from Dridzt
+ oRA support updated for oRA3
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,809,759 Monthly Downloads
- 1,166,026 Monthly Downloads
- 513,978 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Cataclysm mods
- Boss Encounters
- 409,201 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 382,928 Monthly Downloads