MultishotMultishot is a tiny addon that automatically takes screenshots of memorable events in your World of Warcraft career. It's a photo diary of everything you come across in Azeroth, Outland and Northend.
Features & screenshot possibilities
- level-ups and guild level-ups
- achievements and guild achievements
- reputation changes
- challenge mode medals
- battleground and arena wins
- trade window transactions
- any rare/rare-elite mob kills
How to useJust play as usual and Multishot will be waiting. By the way: you can take screenshots any time you like by pressing the PRINT key. Captures will most likely be located in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots.
Configurationvia Interface > Addons > Multishot or type /multishot into the chat window.
UpdatesYou will have to update Multishot every once in a while. Blizzard constantly adds, removes or updates mobs. Multishot would not be aware of these changes otherwise.
TroubleshootingMultishot might not work as expected after new content patch has been released: every now and then "false positives" will sneak into the database. Those can easily be spotted in debug mode. Please drop me a line so that I can blacklist them as soon as possible.
LocalizationMultishot works on all locales and supports localization. Please help translating if you can. Thanks!
DevelopmentLeave a comment below or create a ticket for bug reports and feature requests.
ThanksAnyone who has contributed: I really appreciate your help! Thanks for improving Multishot by adding new features to the source code, reporting & fixing bugs, and so on. Keep it going!
DonateIf you enjoy Multishot this is the way to support it's development. Thanks!
2013-04-26 19:44:37 +0300
Tag as 3.0.9 "Thunder King"
- .toc update, compatible with WoW 5.2.0 "thunder king"
- Add font and fontsize selection and a test option for watermark, move watermark to higher strata.
- Add battleground and arena win screenshot options (beta).
- Re-arrange and improve options layout.
- Attempt to fix a rare condition when hideui option doesn't restore UI visibility.
- Update libraries for new 5.2.0 rares.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads