MusicPlayer v2.0 allows you to play mp3 files, create playlists and organize your music to your liking from within the game. There will not be any need to alt tab or otherwise abort gameplay for a brief period to fiddle with that music for the best gameplay experience - it can all be done through use of MusicPlayer v2.0 ingame!
- Create and modify playlists to your liking
- Enqueue system; queue your files in a specific order
- Sorting and organizing by title or Artist
Features in the works:
- Search function
- More playlist features
- Player "themes" - Change how the it looks.
- Player Console resizing
- Player Console docking
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Some / all of my songs appear as filepaths!
A: The songs that appear in this way are probably lacking the Artist and Title tags in the file header. To fix this, go to the Music folder and edit the tags through the files' properties.
Q: Why aren't my songs showing in the list?
A: Are you sure you ran the python script? Doublecheck!
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,522,157 Monthly Downloads
- 1,524,159 Monthly Downloads
- 564,844 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 633,879 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 463,905 Monthly Downloads