What is NazScrooge?
NazScrooge is a virtual lockbox. It allows you to set money aside to save.
You have a few different ways to save and you can mix and match them as you
You can manually deposit and withdraw money by using the /scr deposit
goldamount and /scr withdraw goldamount commands.
You can set a target gold amount you're saving towards. This can be
combined with any of the other "auto save" options, or you
can manually deposit into your lockbox until you hit your goal.
You can automatically set aside a percentage of your earnings. Ie: If you
make 10 silver off of a mob and have it set to save 50%, you'll only notice
the money in your bags go up by 5s, the other 5s goes into the lockbox.
You can set a minimum amount you want saved in your lockbox. If you set a
minimum number, you will deposit 100% of everything you make until you hit
that number. Everything after that will be based on your other settings,
such as percent saved, etc. The only way to go below this minimum is by
manually withdrawing money. However, if you do this you have to spend it
before you make any more money or it will correct itself to save the minimum
amount you have selected. Ie: If you have 14g in your lockbox, have the
minimum set for 10g, and /scr withdraw 10. That leaves you with 4g in the
box. If you make ANY money in ANY way before spending the money you withdrew
it will autodeposit 6g to make you hit the minimum amount. Only withdraw
right before you spend with these options on.
You can have all money after a certain amount go into the lockbox. Ie:
You have the maximum set for 100g, and you make money that takes you over
100g, it will autodeposit everything after 100g into the lockbox. Just like
the minimum, you can /scr withdraw goldamount to go above what you have set
for the max in order to spend it, but as soon as you make ANY money it will
take all but 100g and put in into the lockbox.
This addon has various options to select output. For example you can
change if it displays text in the chat frame, SCT, Parrot, etc. See
configuration options for details.
- /scr (will display the GUI)
- /scr withdraw goldamount (will withdraw money ignoring any settings you
- /scr deposit goldamount (will deposit money ignoring any settings you
- /scr display (shows amount in lockbox)
- /scr help (lists all of the manual commands)
If anyone is willing to help localize this addon, please head over to
the localization page and submit translations. I wish I could do it
myself, but alas I only know english.
To take advantage of the LDB plugin part of this addon, you need to have a
LibDataBroker display addon installed as well.
More information on LibDataBroker can be found on it's wiki
If you feel you have a bug or feature request, please post a ticket on the
ticket tracker on Curseforge, a comment on the project is unlikely to get
seen in a timely manner.
2011-07-07 15:04:59 -0700
Tagging as 1.98
- Refactor makedisplay function Test fix for line 57 error "Usage: GetCoinText(amount, fontHeight)"
- Tabs to spaces (soft tabs 2) Added in spacers for options page
- Fix ClassTrainer_SelectFirstLearnableSkill error
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|1.3b WoLK Only||Beta||2.4.3||-||08/14/2008|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,129,948 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 498,005 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 335,742 Monthly Downloads
- 323,867 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 297,532 Monthly Downloads