This is a data broker plugin that produces 2 independent pieces of data for you Data Broker Mod:
1) XP Data: Shows your current XP and the percentage you away from getting to the next level. If you go to the options screen you can change this to show remaining XP instead.
2) Rested XP Data: Show the amount of rested XP you have left and the percentage of maximum rested XP you have.
Both percentages will dynamically change colors. You can also disable (or enable if they are missing) the different fields by turning off the associated value in your Data Broker UI or by using the built in menu system by typing \xpinfo or \nxpi. The built in system uses The Data Broker text field so you will need to make sure that is turned on.
This has only been tested with the Bazooka (Data Broker Displayer) but should run will all Data Broker plugin - if you run into any issues please open a ticket.
If you would like to see other features please let me know by opening a ticket or commenting below.
Fixed Dynamic % colors
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,585,774 Monthly Downloads
- 599,740 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 507,945 Monthly Downloads
- 422,745 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 288,434 Monthly Downloads