* With the changes made in Warlords of Draenor, the process this script provides is no longer needed. I'm leaving it up for now until Warlords releases. If you know of other games or tasks this script could be used in, feel free to rip it off and use it there. Thanks for all the downloads! It's pretty neat to think there were so many folks out there that were able to use this to save themselves some time.
NPCScan Cache Remover is a .bat file that will delete your creature cache file. It runs checks to determine 32 or 64 bit clients, then checks to see if WoW is already running. It checks and reports at each step what it has found and will tell you whether or not it has cleared the cache.
There's a new file posted as beta under Other Downloads that should work alongside the new Battle Net app. If you haven't launched WoW yet, run the wow.bat file and it will clear the cache. If you're in game and need to clear the cache, exit the game, run the wow.bat file, then hit the Play button in the app.
Repackaged to a .zip file.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,669,598 Monthly Downloads
- 2,273,406 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 2,140,132 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,383,949 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- 1,286,297 Monthly Downloads