This is in the early stages of development and is not complete. It may not be yet suitable for full-time usage.
Since the last major development work was done on OneBag3 I've had a lot of ideas about what could be done to do it better, and being perfectly honest, I had gotten to the point where I had coded my way into a corner on OB3. Some of the ideas worked well. Some did not. So I'm going to take another stab at this, if for no other reason than to get the ideas out of my head!
Some of the goals:
- Showing less useless information
- Remove options that really aren't needed
- Sorting of contents
- Robust search
- Keep the code clean
- Try out some new programming ideas
- Avoid coding myself into a corner
Please give feedback about what you think and what you think is the most important going forward.
Here is a video showing some of the dynamic display in action:
2012-11-05 Bryan McLemore <email@example.com>
Fixes error with a race condition on GetItemInfo() and slot sorting.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,781,771 Monthly Downloads
- 1,241,244 Monthly Downloads
- 506,652 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Cataclysm mods
- Boss Encounters
- 404,574 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 380,602 Monthly Downloads