OPie is a radial action-binding addon: it lets you group actions into rings which appear when you hold down a keyboard or mouse binding. When you release the binding, OPie will perform an action based on where your mouse cursor is.
Use OPie to reduce the amount of clutter on your action bars: rings can contain your abilities, items, professions, battle pets, equipment sets, macros, and raid or world markers. Some rings for common class abilities and professions are included, as is a special quest items ring which automatically makes all of your quest and quest-starting items easily accessible. Other addons may add additional rings; for example, Spade uses OPie rings to let you chose the seeds you want to plant on your farm.
Ring snapshots and tutorial/gameplay videos
You can create snapshots of your custom rings to share with other players; if you like, you can post them in the comments section on this page. Likewise, if you've created a video showing how you use OPie, I would very much like to hear about it.
Bug reports and feature requests
If you encounter any problems while using OPie, or think of useful functionality to add to OPie, use the OPie ticket tracker to get a faster response.
Restart World of Warcraft after installing this update.
- You can now add pet abilities and commands to OPie rings.
- Added a slice which clears all raid target markers to the Raid Markers ring.
- Added Traditional Chinese localization.
- The warlock soulstone/ritual of souls ring was removed.
- Updated 5.4.2 icon colors.
- Updated German localisation.
- Updated 5.4.7 icon colors.
- Default rings specifying conditional bindings should no longer override user bindings.
- Fixed an issue causing the "Allow as quick action" checkbox to be disabled incorrectly when the "Quick action at ring center" option was enabled on a per-ring basis and disabled globally.
- When selecting a custom slice icon, the up and down buttons on the scroll bar are now correctly disabled when viewing the start and end of the icon list respectively.
- Fixed an issue allowing new rings to inherit bindings of other rings with similar names.
- Fixed an issue causing dropdown menu backgrounds to be resized incorrectly in Patch 5.4.2.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,591,540 Monthly Downloads
- 538,628 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 504,239 Monthly Downloads
- 423,426 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 275,202 Monthly Downloads