OPie is a radial action-binding addon: it lets you group actions into rings which appear when you hold down a keyboard or mouse binding. When you release the binding, OPie will perform an action based on where your mouse cursor is.
Use OPie to reduce the amount of clutter on your action bars: rings can contain your abilities, items, professions, battle pets, equipment sets, macros, and raid or world markers. Some rings for common class abilities and professions are included, as is a special quest items ring which automatically makes all of your quest and quest-starting items easily accessible. Other addons may add additional rings; for example, Spade uses OPie rings to let you chose the seeds you want to plant on your farm.
Ring snapshots and tutorial/gameplay videos
You can create snapshots of your custom rings to share with other players; if you like, you can post them in the comments section on this page. Likewise, if you've created a video showing how you use OPie, I would very much like to hear about it.
Bug reports and feature requests
If you encounter any problems while using OPie, or think of useful functionality to add to OPie, use the OPie ticket tracker to get a faster response.
You should restart World of Warcraft if updating from a pre-Nougat version.
- You can now use extended macro conditionals to dynamically alter ring bindings and slice visibility.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the conditional binding input dialog from being positioned correctly on the custom rings panel.
- Fixed an issue causing an error message to appear when interacting with rings containing certain LibDataBroker slices.
Full Release Notes
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,462,565 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 406,689 Monthly Downloads
- 332,807 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 278,945 Monthly Downloads
- 233,015 Monthly Downloads