oUF layout with many PvE-oriented features and a few options.
Features include aura filtering, dispel highlighting, aggro highlighting, incoming heal bars, secondary resources, totem timers, cast bars for player/pet/target, resurrection status, AFK timers, and more detailed health and power text on mouseover.
Supported units: player, pet, target, target’s target, focus, focus’s target, party, party pet, arena enemy, and boss units. Raid frames will not be added; use Grid or another raid frame addon of your choice.
Supported plugins: oUF_CombatFeedback, oUF_Smooth, oUF_SpellRange, and any plugin which does not require explicit support from within a layout. If you’d like to see support for a specific plugin, post a feature request with a link to the plugin’s download page.
oUF_Phanx includes the current version of oUF. Be careful not to overwrite it with an older version from WoWInterface, as Haste does not always keep the oUF download page on WoWI up to date. If in doubt, just don't update oUF manually, and only use the version included with oUF_Phanx.
Type “/pouf” for options, or browse to the oUF_Phanx panel in the Interface Options window.
IMPORTANT: If you want to change something that doesn’t have an option to change, you will need to modify the layout’s code yourself, and I will not provide any help with modifications on this page. If you need help modifying the code, post in the oUF forum on WoWInterface; I read and respond to many posts there, as do many other community members. Tickets asking for help with code modifications will be deleted.
If you encounter a problem with oUF_Phanx, submit a bug report to let me know about it. Please include all of the information requested; and check on your ticket after a few days in case I need more information from you to find or fix the problem.
IMPORTANT: If you are using a copy oUF Phanx with modifications of any kind, do not report bugs here. I cannot provide support for code I did not write. Reproduce the problem with an unmodified copy first, or post in the oUF forum on WoWInterface for help with your modifications.
oUF_Phanx is primarily written to meet my own needs for PvE gameplay as a resto/enhancement shaman and a feral/guardian druid, and I will probably decline most feature requests. If you’d like to request support for a plugin, or suggest a minor change for your class, feel free to submit a feature request.
Patch 5.2: At this time I am not planning to add a shield amount bar to match the one added to the default UI in Patch 5.2, but if you have a really good argument that isn't PvP-related or priest-specific, post a comment on WoWInterface.
Aura Filter Notes
Aura filtering is defined for all classes. However, I don’t play every class, so the filter lists may be missing something, or include something unnecessary, for your class. If you think your class’s aura filter list should be changed, submit a feature request explaining what should be added or removed, and why.
Basically, my criteria for whether a buff or debuff should be shown are as follows:
- You actively apply it... (feral druids don’t see Infected Wounds)
- ...but you don’t channel to maintain it... (warlocks don’t see Drain Life)
- ...or someone else applied it but it affects what you will apply (all tank classes see Taunt).
- You actively apply it... (resto shamans don’t see Earthliving)
- ...and it doesn’t last very long... (priests don’t see Power Word: Fortitude)
- ...or it’s on you and directly affects your combat choices (everyone sees Bloodlust).
Compatible with English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Русский, 한국어, 简体中文, and 繁體中文 game clients.
Translated into Deutsch (partial), Español, Français, Português, and 简体中文.
- Fixed demonic fury bar
- Added a workaround for the Blizzard bug causing boss frames not to update properly
- Fixed runes
- Fixed soul shards (untested)
- Fixed border expansion to properly contain extra elements (druid mana bar, etc) on load
- Updated Spanish localization
- Fixed several issues with the custom aura options panel
- Fixed an issue preventing the threat highlight from being displayed
- Fixed an issue causing power bars to turn gray when the options panel is opened
- Added a separate options panel for options that require a UI reload, with several new options
- Added a workaround for a Blizzard bug causing dead units' healthbars to show non-zero values
- Added the Fire and Brimstone upgraded version of Conflagrate for warlocks
- Major organizational changes and cleanup — you should completely delete your old oUF_Phanx folder before installing this update, to avoid having tons of old files laying around
- Added in-game options for adding custom aura filters (saved on a per-character basis)
- Updated magic dispel detection for warlocks with a Fel Imp summoned
- Updated some druid auras (thanks Funkydude)
- Moved party frames down to accomodate the new 5th boss frame
- Fixed an error when changing custom class colors
- Updated included oUF
- Fixed druid mushrooms (last time, I promise!)
- Slightly adjusted default frame positions
- Fixed druid mushrooms (hopefully for real this time)
- Added Incanter's Absorption and Pyroblast! mage buffs
- Fixed druid mushrooms
- Fixed warlock power errors when entering vehicles
- Miscellaneous cleanup of old code
- Fixed a typo in Weakened Soul for priests
- Added basic display for druid mushrooms (mostly untested)
- Added Forbearance for paladins and Weakened Soul for priests
- Fixed border coloring
- Fixed Savage Roar for druids
- Updated some hunter auras (thanks ravagernl)
- Updated bundled oUF core
- Merged all options into a single panel
- Added French localization from Strigx on Curse
- Added parital German localization from Grafrotz on Curse
- Fixed an issue with aura filtering
- Fixed an error that occurred when switching between roles (tank/healer/dps)
- Fixed an error that occurred when toggling the "Filter debuff highlight" option
- Updated many spell IDs
- Added spell IDs for warlock Fury Ward and warrior Meat Cleaver
- Fixed spell IDs for druid Rejuvenation and warlock Corruption
- Fixed auto-whitelisting of auras cast by the unit's vehicle
- Fixed rune bar width
- Improved visual integration of eclipse bar, druid mana bar, rune bars, and totem bars
- Moved player frame orbs to the bottom to match the position of target frame orbs and avoid overlapping totem and rune bars
- Added Destabilize to the list of improperly flagged boss debuffs to show
- Fixed an error in the DebuffHighlight module
- Updated for WoW 5.1
- Updated auras for druids and monks.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
- Added support for boss debuffs that Blizzard forgot to flag as boss debuffs. Currently only Brew Explosion is included; if you know of any others, please post a comment.
- Changed how frame borders are sized; old settings should upgrade automatically, but you may need to manually adjust the border size setting to your liking.
- Fixed an error relating to threat events firing without proper unit info.
- The download for this version also includes oUF, since the download page for oUF is very out of date.
- Added runes for death knights
- Added totems for shamans
- Minor update to aura filter list for warlocks
- Removed support for oUF_boring_totembar plugin
Totems are now supported natively by oUF, so there's no need for a plugin.
- Removed PT Serif font
If you were using it, just keep the file and don’t change the font option dropdown or — better yet — install SharedMedia and follow the “MyMedia” instructions.
- Removed pet battle hiding code, since oUF does this itself now ([get the latest version of oUF from Haste's GitHub repo[(https://github.com/haste/oUF/zipball/master))
- Fixed some issues with the castbar safezone and background
- Fixed orb color not updating when class colors are changed
- Updated auras for feral/guardian druids (thanks Shiryu), shadow priests (thanks Fumler), and mistweaver monks
- Frames are now hidden during pet battles
- Unfiltered buffs can now be shown out of combat by pressing Shift and mousing over the frame; it's currently not possible to mouse over the icons in this mode, so more improvements will be forthcoming
- Make an extra shadow orb to make oUF happy
- Added an optional glow to highlight important border states
- Added auras for monks and pandaren
- Updated auras for all classes
- Updated raid debuff auras
- Updated the resurrection element
- Updated the dispel highlight element
- Updated the warlock power element
- Updated group leader and master looter icons
- Updated combo points, chi, holy power, and shadow orbs
- Updated for WoW 5.0.4
- Added graphical orb display, and removed text display, for combo points, secondary resources, and Maelstrom Weapon
- Added auras to pet frame (untested)
- Added auras cast by the player's vehicle on friendly targets and hostile player targets
- Fixed mirror timer styling
- Fixed power color option
- Fixed Ghost detection
- Updated Resurrection element to use LibResInfo instead of LibResComm (no longer needs other players in your group to have the same library installed)
- Replaced the Expressway font with PT Sans
- Added zhCN translations from wowuicn on CurseForge
- Added a burning embers display for destruction warlocks. Needs a little polish.
- Added a demonic fury display for demonology warlocks. Needs a lot of polish.
- Added zhCN localization from wowuicn on CurseForge.
- Added a chi display for monks.
- Added a shadow orb display for shadow priests.
- Added a soul shard display for affliction warlocks.
- Burning Embers and Demonic Fury are partly implemented, but not yet fully functional.
- Added tanking/healing checks for monks.
- Cast bars now show the time remaining, rather than the time elapsed.
- This beta version works only on MoP beta servers, and requires the latest beta version of oUF from GitHub.
- Preliminary update for MoP API changes in WoW and oUF.
- Fixed the styling of mirror timer bars (breath, etc.)
- Fixed the power color option
- Replaced the Expressway font with PT Sans
- Auras cast by the player's vehicle should now be correctly shown.
- Combo points are now displayed graphically, rather than with text.
- Maelstrom Weapon stacks for enhancement shamans are now displayed graphically, rather than with text.
- Chi, holy power, shadow orbs, burning embers, demonic fury, and soul shards are currently NOT displayed in any form.
- Plugin support has not been tested. Please report any issues you encounter with plugins that are listed as supported in the addon description.
- Eclipse bar has not been tested. Please report any issues you encounter with it.
- Fixed another issue affecting aura filtering
- Fixed an issue affecting aura filtering
- Allow debuffs cast by the player's vehicle to appear on the target frame (untested)
- Updated for WoW 4.3
- Fixed threat highlight element
- Added Envenom self-buff for rogues
- Added support for oUF druid mana bar element
- Removed support for oUF_DruidMana plugin
- Updated for WoW 4.2
- Turned off some more debugging messages (hopefully that’s all of them!)
- Removed a lingering reference to pet happiness
- Removed support for pet happiness since that was removed in WoW 4.1
- Turned off some stray debugging messages
- Fixed the Dispel and Resurrection elements
- Fixed the statusbar and font dropdowns to correctly preview the currently selected texture or font file on the dropdown value text
- Fixed the initializing for LibSharedMedia-3.0 support
- Added code to hide focus-related entries in unit frame right-click menus
- Added the Serendipity buff for priests (WoWI feature ticket #7324)
- Added separate options for health bar background and power bar background
- Added the PT Serif Font
- Removed the Andika Basic Custom and Droid Serif fonts
- Updated Spanish translations
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,256,659 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 523,111 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 512,814 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 390,001 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 375,867 Monthly Downloads