Ovale Spell Priority is a rotation-helper addon that shows you what spell or ability you should use in order to maximize your damage.
It displays one or more icons that show the cooldown of an action. The action is conditionally defined through a user-defined script, e.g. you may display either Corruption if the DoT is not on your target or Shadow Bolt if the Corruption DoT is already on your target.
The current release of Ovale provides default scripts for the following classes for Warlords of Draenor:
- Death Knight: Blood, Frost, Unholy
- Druid: Feral, Guardian, Restoration (Balance is NOT currently supported)
- Hunter: Beast Mastery, Marksmanship, Survival
- Mage: Arcane, Fire, Frost
- Monk: Brewmaster, Windwalker
- Paladin: Protection, Retribution
- Priest: Shadow
- Rogue: Assassination, Combat, Subtlety
- Shaman: Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration
- Warlock: Affliction, Demonology, Destruction
- Warrior: Arms, Fury, Protection
- Tracks DoTs, buffs, debuffs, cooldowns, combo points, runes, mana -- everything that a player would need to decide what to do.
- Adapts to your talent points and glyphs.
- 100% configurable: everything is in an easy-to-understand script that you can modify and test in real-time without reloading your UI.
- Compatible with the action icon skinning library Masque.
- Use SpellFlashCore to flash abilities on action bars in addition, or as an alternative, to displaying the ability icons.
How closely are the default scripts based on SimulationCraft?
The SimulationCraft APL language and the Ovale script language are functionally very similar and concepts from one can be translated into the other in a very direct and mechanical way. For all intents and purposes, the default scripts are the SimulationCraft APLs imported into the game and displayed visually.
Why is the key binding displayed for an action wrong?
You may be running an action bar addon, e.g., Bartender4, etc., that does not use the Blizzard action bar frames.
Why is the icon sometimes red?
The cooldown that is displayed in an icon is not always the true action cooldown. If this cooldown is longer than the action cooldown, then the icon is red. In most cases, it means that if you use this action too soon, then you will overwrite or clip a DoT, which may not be what you want.
How do I make the spells flash on the action bar?
Why can't I click on the icon to cast the spell?
Blizzard does not allow this. Only a predefined sequence of spells can be bound to an action icon and this sequence can not change in combat.
On my low-level character, there is nothing at all.
You need to reach level 10 and choose a specialization. However, be aware that the default Ovale scripts are tuned for max-level characters and you may be missing key abilities at low levels that are assumed to exist. If the default script is not working for you, you will need to find or write a script more appropriate for your character's level.
Ovale Spell Priority 6.1.2
Changes from version 6.1.1:
- Hunter: Fix spell ID of Kill Shot after gaining Enhanced Kill Shot perk.
Changes from version 6.1.0:
Druid: Update restoration script for WoD.
Properly detect Omen of Clarity if talented into Moment of Clarity.
Rejuvenation (Germination) is a Swiftmend-able HoT.
Add restrictions for casting Swiftmend on a target.
Wild Mushroom is a more expensive spell nowadays, so no longer maintain
it as the top priority.
Use the correct Arcane Torrent (for when Blizzard decides to allow Blood
Regenerate scripts based on SimulationCraft profiles from release-610-02.
Merge branch 'simulationcraft'.
Pull in changes from SimulationCraft release-610-02.
Only prefix the pet ability with the pet name if it's not "pet_<name>".
Simplify some SimulationCraft translations after aura ownership change.
A pet-applied buff is now considered to belong to the player as well, so
simplify some translations to drop "any=1" and handle Beast Cleave in a
Import Tier17M profiles from SimulationCraft tag "release-610-02".
Consider auras applied by the player's pet to belong to the player, too.
Fixes ticket 569 by @LunaEclipse.
Add requirement handlers to check for auras applied by anyone.
The requirement handlers are:
These check for buffs and debuffs on the player or the target that are
cast by anyone, not restricted to the player.
Shaman: The spell IDs for Ascendance have changed in patch 6.1.
Fixes ticket 571 by @Leafkillr.
Remove attempted loading of LibDispellable-1.0, which was removed.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 1,545,380 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,413,870 Monthly Downloads
- 1,055,395 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 578,561 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 477,321 Monthly Downloads