Paris Power Bar allows the user to change the location on their UI of the ingame Blizzard Power Bars on fights like Atramedes and Chogall. You can edit the location (x,y) on the lua file starting from the bottom left.
- Install the addon in your local WoW folder.
- Open up PPowerBar Folder
- Open PPowerBar.lua file in notepad/wordpad
- Find the line "PlayerPowerBarAlt:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT", 1100, 370)"
- Change (1100, 370) to wherever on the x,y axis you'd like the Power Bar to appear.
- Save the new PPowerBar.lua file.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,039,394 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 476,960 Monthly Downloads
- 332,077 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 330,308 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 303,569 Monthly Downloads