1.2 is here!
Version 1.2 has finally been released. This version now includes optional separate music for different battle types (e.g. wild, NPC, PvP).
See music.lua for instructions on adding music and config.lua to configure the AddOn.
This AddOn simply plays custom music (like Pokemon music) during pet battles. To add tracks, follow the instructions in music.lua.
For copyright reasons I can't distribute any Pokemon music with this AddOn, but if you know of some suitable music with a permissive licence (or in the public domain), just leave a comment on Curse or WoW Interface and I'll see if I can package it with future releases.
The source code is now available on GitHub.
CAUTION: The included Populate_Music scripts will completely overwrite your existing music.lua file! Make sure you back up any manual changes you make.
2013-01-12 22:09:01 +1100
Tagging as 1.2
- Victory/defeat music will now stop playing when
... you enter a new battle.
- Updated music.lua with the new instructions.
- Removed libraries from TOC/.pkgmeta
-- We're using animation objects instead of AceTimer now
- Added support for Ogg files to the scripts.
- Replaced README.txt with README.md (for GitHub)
- Updated TOC Interface number.
- Added support for separate music tables
-- Most public API functions now take a music table name as their first
-- The script part files are now numbered to support easy construction
of music.lua using for loops.
- Moved settings from core.lua to a new config.lua file.
-- Added a :GetOptionValue() method to the API to get the value of
options set in config.lua
- More documentation changes
- Changed .docmeta format
- 1,514,402 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,497,903 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 628,483 Monthly Downloads
- 550,979 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 455,970 Monthly Downloads