PetCaught is a very simple addon that appends a "Caught" or "Not Caught" note to the tooltips of any wild battle pets you may encounter. The goal is to help you catch 'em all more easily, removing the need to check the pet journal to determine if you've already captured a certain pet.
The addon will add the note to both world tooltips as well as minimap tracking tooltips. In addition, it will note the quality of your captured pet (for example, Poor, or Uncommon) so that you can decide if you want to try to capture a higher quality of a pet you already have.
PetCaught has no UI or configuration, just drop it into your addons folder and you're good to go. If you've got suggestions or screenshots, let me know in the comments below.
-Fixed lua error thrown in pet journal
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads