Pick-A-Pet is a mod for Hunters to help them determine which pet to bring to their party or raid based on the buffs they are currently missing in their class composition. Currently the mod will analyze your 5-man group composition to determine what pet is the best to bring.
Functionality is limited at the moment due to in-game problems with inspect functionality. Once Blizzard resolves these issues and I can verify my logic is sound, I will add in the code to analyze an entire raid group.
- Analyze your party and raid composition to help determine which buff your group currently needs
- Makes pet suggestions based on the pets you currently have in your stable slots
- Easy to see visual indicators about which buffs your party has and does not have
You can visit the mod's homepage at http:www.qqpewpew.com/pick-a-pet/
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,462,565 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 406,689 Monthly Downloads
- 332,807 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 278,945 Monthly Downloads
- 233,015 Monthly Downloads