Summons a random mount and companion.
To use do the following:
Step 1: Go to the Game Menu/Interface/Addons/PicoMount, click the Configure button, and select the mounts you would like to be randomly summoned.
Step 2: Create a macro with the following command: /picomount mount
Step 3: Drag your macro to a slot on one of your bars and click it to summon a random mount and companion!
- Can select which mounts and companions to use
- Summons a mount suitable for your location
- Summons a random companion when you mount (I've disabled random companion summoning for the mean time. It's not working since 5.0.4)
- Dismiss your companion when stealthed
- Can summons a flying mount on the surface of water
- Fixed a nil reference when using the addon for the 1st time.
- The correct mount should now be summoned when switching to a cross-realm zone.
- Disabled the random companion summoning until I figure out the new Blizzard pet UI.
- Moved the PicoMount button (now called Configure) to the Interface/Addons panel
- The addon should load a little bit later and should no longer corrupt the lists
- Fix summoning of Blazing Drake and X-51 Nether-Rocket Extreme when submerged
- Added Subdued Seahorse and Riding Turtle to the aquatic lists
- Resorts the lists on login and when learning a new mount/companion
- Initial release