Why it's good: Unobtrusive, minimalist, realm based system with simple interface including reputation setting.
What it does: Allows you to create and store notes about players and set a reputation level regarding how you feel about them. This will display next to their portrait when targeted and in other useful places. A list is also available in the social window under Notes tab (this tab is added next to friends and ignore).
- Notes and reputation can be set and edited entirely though player target icon (left click cycles reputation, right click opens note edit box).
- Notes are stored on a realm wide basis (your alts can see and set notes too).
- Note list available in social window, notes can be created/viewed/edited/removed though this interface and listing can be sorted alphabetically or by reputation.
- Short note and reputation displayed on target mouse over tooltip.
- Note and reputation displayed in raid window with edit functionality.
- Options to control what contexts the notes display in
- Note viewing added to right click context menu on players name in chat windows.
- Ability to send and receive notes from other players.
- Addition of user created fields notes can be sorted into (e.g. clan/horde/alliance/etc).
- Fixed a number of bugs when editing/adding notes via the social panel.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,592,551 Monthly Downloads
- 596,006 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 499,688 Monthly Downloads
- 436,022 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 285,358 Monthly Downloads