This addon was written by Viper and published on WoWUI by the user Ryiort (probably Viper acting under a different name). On WoWInterface, Viper gave permission for adoption of his addons. I tried contacting him for three weeks, through WoWUI, WowInterface, and the mail address on his website. Since he never replied, I did a hostile takeover on WoWUI and am now publishing Player Link Menu on other addon sites.
This add-on allows you to open up a menu when clicking on a players name in chat. This will give you some basic options, for fast and easy access. So no more having to write when wanting to invite a player you're talking to or if you want to ignore that player.
It also extends the options available when clicking on a name. You can choose what actions should be performed when doing a normal click or while holding down Shift, Ctrl or Alt. It is all configurable from inside the game. Type /plm to view the options screen.
This add-on was developed before Blizzard added the same functionality to the defaul UI. However using PLM gives you a few more options to customize the menu and click behaviours to your liking.
- Further fix for 5.0.4 problem as suggested by Spiderkeg.
- Fix for 5.0.4 problem.
- Update TOC file to 5.0.1.
- Remove debugging AddMessage's.
- Fix whisper function (3.3.5 chat changes broke it).
- Fixes for changes in WoW 4.x.
- Update TOC file to 4.0.0.
- Changed: Update TOC file to 3.1.
- Initial release on Curse.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,597,376 Monthly Downloads
- 645,316 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 492,512 Monthly Downloads
- 447,392 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 295,116 Monthly Downloads