Privateer is one part of a two part raid management system. It works in conjunction with the web-site http://www.privateermarque.com.
The mod collects raid data such as attendance, boss encounters, and loot drops. In addition it has a built-in auction system to manage greed or point bidding.
The web-site calculates point totals and manages pools of points for various guilds. It allows guild leader to manage active raid instances, set bidding options, and upload raid data. Guild members can quickly access their raid history, point totals, and loot drops.
The mod works optimimally when all raid members have it installed but it does work with only the loot master running it.
1.01.10 - December 27, 2011
* Added emotes for Spine of Deathwing and Madness of Deathwing encounters.
1.01.09 - December 19, 2011
* Fix for zone name change during Ultraxion encounter in Dragon Soul.
1.01.08 - December 13, 2011
* Fix for Ultraxion encounter.
1.01.07 - November 29, 2011
* Update for patch 4.3.
1.01.06 - November 18, 2011
* Fix for raid bug that causes a raid to end when a player is alone in a group.
1.01.05 - November 9, 2011
* Update for patch 4.3.
* Added Dragon Soul
1.01.04 - July 2, 2011
* Update for patch 4.2.
* Added Firelands.
1.01.03 - May, 2011
* Fixed error related to processing that occurs when a Battle Ground scoreboard appears.
1.01.02 - May 10, 2011
* Fix for multiple kill events logs in the same raid.
1.01.01 - April 26, 2011
* Update for patch 4.1.
1.00.19 - April 12, 2011
* Fix for Twilight Ascendant Council kill
1.00.18 - April 3, 2011
* Fix for "Not in a raid" error in battlegrounds
1.00.17 - March 2, 2011
* Adding in player's in-game id to tracking
* Fixed a minor datatype conversion bug.
1.00.16 - January 21, 2011
* Fixed bug in emote processing for success/failure of encounters.
1.00.15 - January 17, 2011
* Fixed bug in Conclave of Wind Encounter.
* Fixed bug in Heroic encounter detection for 5-mans.
* Overhauled Encounter structures.
* Added misses to type of action that initiates an encounter.
* Added Shadowfang Keep, Grim Batol, Halls of Origination, The Vortex Pinnacle, and The Stonecore for heroic 5-man zones.
1.00.14 - January 14, 2011
* Fixed another bug in player death reporting.
1.00.13 - January 12, 2011
* Added player name exclude list for things like Archeology's Naz'jar Honor Guard.
* Fixed bug in Argaloth encounter.
* Fixed bug in player death reporting.
1.00.12 - January 9, 2011
* Added lauchpad navigation buttons.
* Added shell for options frame.
1.00.11 - January 8, 2011
* Changed how player data is sent to address gaps in information.
* Added sorting to raid detail data.
* Fixed bug in player data for raid export.
1.00.10 - January 5, 2011
* Added detail data to raid frame.
1.00.09 - January 3, 2011
* Added ability manually add failed/successful encounters to the current raid.
1.00.08 - December 30, 2010
* Added ability to delete a raid from the UI.
1.00.07 - December 28, 2010
* Added master mod query ability for missing player data needed on import to website.
1.00.06 - December 27, 2010
* Added recieved date to loot events.
1.00.05 - December 23, 2010
* Initial Version.
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,025,230 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 481,343 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 334,076 Monthly Downloads
- 328,627 Monthly Downloads
- HealBot Continued
- Healer and Unit Frames
- 299,676 Monthly Downloads