Patch 4.3 introduced a bug which caused the mature language filter to be re-enabled upon logging off or reloading the UI. When introduced, Blizzard provided no timeframe for a fix. This simple addon will automatically disable the mature language filter when logging into a character.
ProfanityFix also gives you the ability to manually toggle the mature language filter and remembers the setting between sessions. Just type /pf to toggle the filter on and off.
2011-12-16 09:47:03 -0500
Tagged as 1.0.3
- Prepare for 1.0.3 release
- Make functions local to ProfanityFix
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,512,848 Monthly Downloads
- 1,335,695 Monthly Downloads
- 529,317 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 439,374 Monthly Downloads
- 416,005 Monthly Downloads