ProfessionHUD Displays the skill pane information in a compact and helpful heads-up-display(HUD).
A full list of commands can be found by typing "/ph" and a guide on what does what with "/ph guide".
- Bars that track your progress
- Icons that provide quick access to your profession skills and panes
- Configuration mode allows you to select which bars to track and the scale of the frame
- Chat alerts that tell you when you can gather a new material, or to see the trainer to learn a new skill
- /ph lock - Locks the frame for dragging
- /ph unlock - Unlocks the frame for dragging
- /ph mode - Changes the bars to display the numeric progress on the bar
- /ph hide - Hides the frame
- /ph show - Show the frame
- /ph config - Enters/Exits configuration mode
- /ph link - Chat alerts contain the link to the new skill you can train
- /ph plain - Chat alerts only display the name of the new skill you can train in plain text
- /ph track all - Sets all known professions to be tracked
- /ph track inc - Sets only incomplete professions to be tracked
- /ph help - Provides a complete command list
Additional forums here.
- v1 Initial Make
- Bars implemented.
- Hover and frame movement added.
- v2 Main gathering meat/potatoes
- Gathering materials added.
- Alert for new collection added.
- v3 Beautification
- Links and recipe alerts added.
- Fixed skinning alert.
- Icons show correct tier of their skill in tooltip.
- Fixed Learning/Unlearning skill updates.
- v4 Icons
- Fixed Icon Functionality.
- v5 Custom Functionality
- Added Frame Scaling
- Added Tracking Selection
- Added Positional Memory
- Added Configuration Mode
- Realigned Mining button to Smelting
- Fixed ColdLoad Issue
- Fixed an issue between the new syntax and learning skills
- Added a button in config mode to set expansion direction for new skills
- Fixed an issue when skill gained for Runeforging / Riding
- Fixed multi-skill-ups skipping the "Visit a trainer to learn..." posts
- Segregated Addon from using global variables
- Fixed double posting of new skill trainables
- More detailed ChangeLog
- Added INCOMPLETE and BASIC localisation Support for
- Localisation only works on load
- Multiple localisation should now work correctly
- Implimented framework for custom bar textures
- Confirmed working for 5.0.4, has some issues I will be working through.
- Localisation tested via beta, no discernible errors: Needs more help with translation
- Added full support for skill levels up to 600 and expansion based skill cap
- Added alerts for Mists Ore Deposits
- Added Item buffs to bar overviews
- Darkened Green color to ease Buff numbers visibility
- Fixed Interference Issue with Glyph and Talent Panes
- Fixed Coloring above standard cap for racial profession buffs
- Fixed an issue with old function names
- Fixed an issue where the alerts would not post
- Fixed fishing to accommodate the 5.0.5 changes
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Profession HUD 5.7.0b||Release||5.0.5||599||09/11/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.7.0a||Release||5.0.4||189||09/02/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.7.0||Release||5.0.4||99||09/01/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.7.0||Release||5.0.4||-||09/01/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.7.0||Release||5.0.4||38||09/01/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.9||Release||5.0.4||49||09/01/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.9||Release||5.0.4||79||08/31/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.7||Release||5.0.4||160||08/22/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.6||Release||4.3.4||63||08/18/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.5||Release||4.3.4||9||08/18/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.4||Release||4.3.4||16||08/12/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.3||Release||4.3.4||5||08/12/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6.2||Release||4.3.4||167||08/10/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.6||Release||4.3.4||59||08/08/2012|
|Profession HUD 5.5||Release||4.3.4||8||08/08/2012|
|Profession HUD 4.0||Release||4.3||623||02/15/2012|
- 1,590,485 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,503,199 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 689,737 Monthly Downloads
- 551,893 Monthly Downloads
- Titan Panel
- Plugins and Titan Panel
- 453,123 Monthly Downloads