Ever want to know what the item ID is for an item your friend linked you? Well, with ItemID, all you have to do is link it an item, and it'll tell you the ID for it!
But that's not all! ItemID can output it's message in a say, yell, or to your party, guild or raid!
To use it, simply type "/itemid" then link your item! For more complex usage, see "/itemid help".
All of my Addons can now be downloaded from one convenient spot!
Visit http:code.google.com/p/kjasiwowaddons/ to get the latest versions and even updates that haven't been released!
- TOC Update for 5.1
- Corrected revision numbers
- Updated TOC for 5.0.x
- Put localization into an array. Please help us localize ItemID on Curseforge or WowAce!
- Updated for Currency.
- Fixed some incorrect localizations.
- Removed some redundant code.
- Removed some debug messages accidentally left in the previous release.
- TOC Update for 4.3
- Updated to use the new LibItemID
- TOC Update for 4.2
- Added Current Tooltip Information. *NOTE* Does not yet work with all tooltips.
- Extended Tooltip data.
- Tooltips are now off by default, as originally intended.
- Fixed a tooltip bug if (for some odd reason) the itemtype was nil.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|