DO NOT USE CURSE CLIENT
Curse client will not work with this addon because this addon is placed in a different folder (outside of the addons directory).
What does it do?
It Gets rid of all those annoying pesky GCD (Global cooldown) error sounds (woosh, clicks, bangs, and fizzle) so you can enjoy the nice sound of battle instead!
!!!!!!! Install Guide READ ME FIRST !!!!!!!
Extract the \Sound folder into your <DIR>\World of Warcraft\
or the \Language Folder
H:\World of Warcraft\Sound\
Is this addon legal?
Yes, it is, it does not modify any files outside of addon folder, Blizzard allows sound replacement, if they didn't, this addon wouldn't work like this.
Error sounds still gone 10/20/2013
-Default /sound/ directory moved out of /data/ and into /world of warcraft/
-Updated readme to reflect directory changes
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 3,050,926 Monthly Downloads
- Master Plan
- 1,422,763 Monthly Downloads
- 1,024,577 Monthly Downloads
- Garrison Mission Manager
- Data Broker, FuBar, Plugins, Titan Panel, and Garrison
- 873,316 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 864,314 Monthly Downloads