PvP Control adds functionality to make PvP more efficient and enjoyable to play.
- The role of your character is automatically assigned when you get into a battlefield/raid/party (healer, tank, damage).
- Announces in raid, party or say, about spell casts that you interrupted. Implemented with clickable spell links.
- It can tell your teammates (in raid, party or say) when you are sapped/stunned/sheeped/feared/interrupt. You can also customize what is said and select the alerts you want. The name of the enemy that you have hit with these techniques is also noted in your chat window.
- Release the player spirit to the nearest graveyard, without delay ! (you are not released directly to the graveyard if you have received a soulstone :)
- Display the time remaining before the player invitation to enter the battleground/arena expire.
- Immediately leaves the battleground when it is finished [not enabled by default].
- Make a scoreboard screenshot when the battleground is finished [not enabled by default].
- Announce (in audio) the class of the enemy players you have targeted [not enabled by default].
- Alert in Warsong Gulch when your flag carrier is below 45% health
- Automatically adds a raid marker on your flag carrier for better visibility, requires Battleground Leader role.
- Alert in emote when the mana is too low (the threshold is adjustable).
- The error messages that appear on the screen are turned off to enhances visual comfort ("Out of range", "Not enough rage", "Spell is not yet usable," etc). Strangely, this option is not available in the game options (it is possible to disable the voice message but not error messages on the screen).
ALL the added features can be enabled or disabled in the options.
- Added compatibility for patch 5.3.
- Audio class announcer function fine and is activated by default.
- New feature: Audio class announcer. Announce (in audio) the class of the enemy players you have targeted. This version include the english and french voices. Useful when enemies are many. This option is not enabled by default.
- The "Auto Raid Mark FC" is temporarily disabled (operation must be modified).
- New feature: Battleground countdown. Display the time remaining before the player invitation to enter the battleground expire (in seconds). The display is very visible and i have added some sounds.
- Modified some routines to prevent a possible bug.
- Fixed two minor bugs.
- Modified the "Role in Raid/BG" routine.
- New feature: Interrupt. Announces to Raid, Party or Say, about spell casts that you interrupted. Implemented with clickable spell links.
- LibDBIcon-1.0 library updated.
- Fixed bugs for use PvP Control with patch 5.2.0:
- Complete update Ace3 libraries.
- Fixed bug with automatic role player in group/raid.
- Corrected the range of "low mana" and adjusted default to 20%.
- Modified a set of API for compatibility with patch 5.2.0.
All functions for version 1.22 is included in version 2.00 but...the "Auto BG" routine was removed. Sorry, Blizzard does not allowed anymore this system. They also locked all functionality to use it.
This versions 2.00 has been tested successfully for several days without problems. However, please consider this version in beta test, thanks.
- Added "Auto Raid Mark FC". Automatically adds a raid marker on your flag carrier for better visibility, requires Battleground Leader role.
- "Auto Leave BG" has been completely redone and is 100% secure.
- There were several versions in a short time because the option "Auto leave BG", although running very well for myself and for other players, has caused problems for others (a bug that makes you leave a battleground unexpectedly). I think i've solved this problem since version 1.19 and this version adds extra protection. In short: improved "Auto leave BG" option, and only usable in battleground since this version.
- The name of the enemy who have used Sap/Gouge is added in alert player to his teammates.
- Added a Minimap button (enabled/disabled in the options) which allows direct access to options panel.
- New fix in "Auto leave BG" option. Still in testing phase.
- Added new option: "Screenshot of scoreboard". This allows automatic backup of the scoreboard when the BG is over. This option will work even if 'Auto leave BG' is enabled. Please notice that you can activate this option by default through the option page.
- Bug fix: in certain case is possible are leave at the beginning of Battlefield with "Auto leave BG" enabled. This version should fix the problem. Still in testing phase.
- Added new option: "Auto leave BG". This option immediately leaves the battleground when it is finished. You're gonna save time. Please notice that you can activate this option by default through the option page.
- Added new option: "Alert in Warsong Gulch when your flag carrier is below 45% health"
- New condition added in function "Auto-return in graveyard": you are not released directly to the graveyard if you have received a soulstone.
- Updated for patch 4.3.
- Revision of the low mana warning, which is instantaneous, and adding a visual and audible alert.
- The low mana threshold is adjustable from 5 to 20%.
- Fixed an error with the alarm interrupt spell.
- - The assignment of roles is now automatically based on the talent tree of the character. You still have the ability to assign roles manually.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|PvP Control v2.06||Release||5.3.0||5,278||05/30/2013|
|PvP Control v2.05||Release||5.2.0||1,854||03/30/2013|
|PvP Control v2.04||Release||5.2.0||716||03/23/2013|
|PvP Control v2.03||Release||5.2.0||542||03/20/2013|
|PvP Control v2.02||Release||5.2.0||773||03/11/2013|
|PvP Control v2.00||Release||5.2.0||614||03/07/2013|
|PvP Control v1.22||Release||4.3||4,982||03/05/2012|
|PvP Control v1.21||Release||4.3||748||02/25/2012|
|PvP Control v1.20||Release||4.3||404||02/23/2012|
|PvP Control v1.19||Release||4.3||584||02/20/2012|
|PvP Control v1.18||Release||4.3||322||02/19/2012|
|PvP Control v1.17||Release||4.3||443||02/17/2012|
|PvP Control v1.16||Release||4.3||934||01/23/2012|
|PvP Control v1.15||Release||4.3||1,237||12/10/2011|
|PvP Control v1.14||Release||4.3||1,136||12/01/2011|
|PvP Control v1.13||Release||4.2||1,333||10/13/2011|
|PvP Control 1.12c||Release||4.2||1,597||09/22/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,992,315 Monthly Downloads
- 2,761,182 Monthly Downloads
- 2,126,172 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 1,548,692 Monthly Downloads
- Achievements, Quests & Leveling, and Map & Minimap
- 1,247,052 Monthly Downloads