PvPTimer is a cooldown tracker for PvP combat. It's very similar to Afflicted.
- Tracks cooldowns of enemy players
- Shows timer bars or icons for target/focus/arena targets, and/or groups them like Afflicted did
- Tries to detect spec of players based on what spells they use and adjusts cooldowns accordingly
- Turn off spells you don't care about
- Spell glyphs can be turned on/off for different specs
- Sends alert messages when cooldowns are triggered to chat, raid warning, party chat, scrolling combat text addons, etc. Supports MSBT, SCT, Parrot and the builtin combat text.
Type /pt or /pvptimer for options.
/pt unlock/lock: Unlock all anchors for moving or lock them.
/pt test: Run a test.
/pt sc: Open spell configuration, where you can disable spells you're not interested in.
Problems, bugs, feature requests
Please use the ticket system if you have any bug reports or feature requests.
Translators wanted for all languages, check http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/pvptimer/localization.
- Fixed a removed wow api which caused some errors.
- Fixed an issue with alerts beeing triggered by frienldy players.
- Fixed an issue with spec detection beeing triggered by frienldy players.
- Spec detection is now can be disabled properly, on the alerts tab.
- From now spec detection is disabled by default.
- Item updates.
- Some other minor fixes.
- Added upvalues.
- Removed any debug related functions, modules and saved variables.
- Target and focus anchors now going to track friendly units properly too.
- Target and focus anchors should work properly when you change targets.
- Fixed an issue with Druid's forth specialization and it's glyphs.
- Added another event type for cooldown tracking.
- Group cooldowns now going to reset on loading screens instead of zone changes.
- Target and focus cooldowns now only going to reset on arena loading screen.
- Fixed a lua error with unknow talented targets.
- Item updates. (Engineering, Tailoring)
- Spell updates. (Warrior)
- Some performace upgradements.
- Some other smaller fixes.
- Library updates.
- Fixed a bug with pets.
- Debug mode is off by default again. You can switch it back with "/pt debug" command if you would like to track firendly player's cooldowns too.
- Fixed a bug with target anchor.
- Anchors now wont show the player's cooldowns.
- Spell updates.
- Library updates.
- Fixed a bug with the Test bars.
- Updated for 5.3.
- Fixed a file zip coding bug.
- Updated for 5.2.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|PvPTimer 0.9 beta 1||Beta||4.2||531||07/26/2011|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,072,582 Monthly Downloads
- 530,923 Monthly Downloads
- Mail, Tooltip, Bags & Inventory, Professions, and Auction & Economy
- 344,934 Monthly Downloads
- 337,720 Monthly Downloads
- Plugins, Achievements, and Map & Minimap
- 322,919 Monthly Downloads