Quest Tracker 1.0
By Steve Fraser - [email protected]
Features:- Shows the following in a "mini frame" in game.
- Dailies done today
- Time until dailies reset
- Cooking dailies done
- Fishing dailies done
- Jewelcrafting dailies done (if applicable)
- Quests in log
- Zone quests done / max (applicable) zone quests
- Double click the "mini frame" to show the main frame
- Main frame shows a list of all quests in zone
- Zone defaults to your location
- You can select which zone you'd like to see
- This list can be filtered by "All", "Complete", or "Incomplete"
Usage:- Type "/qtrack show" in your chat box to show the mini frame.
- Type "/qtrack hide" in your chat box to hide the mini frame.
- The mini frame is shown by default, and auto hides in combat.
- Double click the mini frame to show the main frame.
- All frames are moveable by default.
Reporting an Issue:Please send me an email with any issues you may experience, along with any feature requests you may have. When reporting an issue, please be as specific as you can about what you were doing when the issue occured. Including where you were (continent, zone), your faction, whether you were in party or not, would also be helpful.
IMPORTANT: BE SURE TO COPY AND PASTE THE LUA ERROR YOU RECEIVE!