RaidAchievementFilter allows you to look through your raid, dungeon, and scenario achievements, filtered by instance. They are also sorted into typical boss order.
You can link achievements in chat, add them to tracking, open them in the Blizzard achievement UI and hide achievements you have already completed. It will also automatically switch to the instance you are in when you zone in.
- /rachf to toggle the main window, or use the minimap icon.
- Shift+Left-Click will add an achievement to tracking, or if the chat editbox is open, it will add an achievement link.
- Left-click an achievement to open in the Blizzard achievement UI. (Note - You must have opened the achievement UI prior to this since logging in.)
- Tick "Hide Completed" to only show incomplete achievements.
- 1.6.2 - Added new 5.3 scenarios and heroic scenario achievements.
- 1.6.1 - Updated for 5.2 with Throne of Thunder achievements and previously other faction scenario achievements.
- 1.6 - Updated for 5.1 - Added the new scenario's and the new Mogu'shan Vaults achievement.
- 1.5.2 - Changed LDB type to launcher. Added missing "Here, Kitty Kitty..." achievement.
- 1.5.1 - Should now switch to the zone you're in correctly even if not loaded prior.
- 1.5 - Now supports Scenarios. Added two missing MoP dungeon achievements. Now detects instance via Map ID.
- 1.4 - Automatically switches to the instance you're in once loaded. Localized instance names. Anchors to Blizzard achievement frame if it's open.
- 1.3 - Now supports 5 man instances from LK through to MoP. Updated keybinds, including linking to Blizzard achievement UI.
- 1.2.2 - Added refreshing on achievement earned (when applicable). Added a couple of missing achievements.
- 1.2.1 - Properly sorted a lot of the achievements into boss order. Tweaked mousewheel scrolling.
- 1.2 - Added MoP raids and expansion categories.
- 1.1 - Minor fixes for 5.0 and added a minimap button.
- 1.0.3 - Fixed a tracking bug, added achievement linking & added Onyxia's Lair achievements.
- 1.0.2 - Added mousewheel scrolling and right-click to add achievement to tracking.
- 1.0.1 - Fixed an error with the dropdown menu.
- 1.0 - Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,172,613 Monthly Downloads
- Bags & Inventory
- 491,839 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 393,478 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 350,761 Monthly Downloads
- 329,575 Monthly Downloads