RaidAchievementFilter allows you to look through your raid, dungeon, and scenario achievements, filtered by instance. They are also sorted into typical boss order.
You can link achievements in chat, add them to tracking, open them in the Blizzard achievement UI and hide achievements you have already completed (by character or by account). It will also automatically switch to the instance you are in when you zone in.
- /rachf to toggle the main window, or use the minimap icon.
- Shift+Left-Click will add an achievement to tracking, or if the chat editbox is open, it will add an achievement link.
- Left-click an achievement to open in the Blizzard achievement UI. (Note - You must have opened the achievement UI prior to this since logging in.)
- Tick "Hide Completed" to only show incomplete achievements.
Fixed MapID for The Everbloom dungeon.
Adjusted names of tables for instance information.
Bugfix for checking achievement frame height without first checking it exists.
Added new WoD instances for 6.0.
Added criteria to icon tooltip on mouseover.
Updated instance check API function.
Added Heroic 25 ID to instance check.
Fixed typo in raid difficulty ID variable.
Fixed Scarlet Monastery Map ID.
Compacted raid sizes for Wrath.
Added Hour of Twilight, End Time, Well of Eternity completion achievements.
Bugfix for Mogu'shan Palace MapID variable.
Updated for 5.4 including Siege of Orgrimmar achievements.
Added filtering by character as well as account.
Added some missing scenario achievements for Horde characters.
Moved scrollbar inside the main window.
- 1.7 - Updated the design. Included blue header/borders for account-wide achievements. Added dates for completed achievements. Escape key now closes the main window.
- 1.6.3 - Added a tooltip to the shield so you can see if you completed it on a different character.
- 1.6.2 - Added new 5.3 scenarios and heroic scenario achievements.
- 1.6.1 - Updated for 5.2 with Throne of Thunder achievements and previously other faction scenario achievements.
- 1.6 - Updated for 5.1 - Added the new scenario's and the new Mogu'shan Vaults achievement.
- 1.5.2 - Changed LDB type to launcher. Added missing "Here, Kitty Kitty..." achievement.
- 1.5.1 - Should now switch to the zone you're in correctly even if not loaded prior.
- 1.5 - Now supports Scenarios. Added two missing MoP dungeon achievements. Now detects instance via Map ID.
- 1.4 - Automatically switches to the instance you're in once loaded. Localized instance names. Anchors to Blizzard achievement frame if it's open.
- 1.3 - Now supports 5 man instances from LK through to MoP. Updated keybinds, including linking to Blizzard achievement UI.
- 1.2.2 - Added refreshing on achievement earned (when applicable). Added a couple of missing achievements.
- 1.2.1 - Properly sorted a lot of the achievements into boss order. Tweaked mousewheel scrolling.
- 1.2 - Added MoP raids and expansion categories.
- 1.1 - Minor fixes for 5.0 and added a minimap button.
- 1.0.3 - Fixed a tracking bug, added achievement linking & added Onyxia's Lair achievements.
- 1.0.2 - Added mousewheel scrolling and right-click to add achievement to tracking.
- 1.0.1 - Fixed an error with the dropdown menu.
- 1.0 - Initial release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|