Ever have a problem going through a merchant's list of recipes, schematics, or patterns, and trying to quickly figure out which ones you already know and which ones you don't?
Well, fret no more, cause RecipeKnown is here!
RecipeKnown will send out brilliant little Gnomes* with a magic crayonbox, and color all the recipes you already know! It'll even color recipes your alternate characters know!
- Note: These Gnomes are not intelligent. You must open your tradeskill windows at least once before they'll know what recipes to color!
To access the command-lines, simply type /recipeknown or /rk!
All of my Addons can now be downloaded from one convenient spot!
Visit https:bitbucket.org/Kjasi/kjasis-wow-addons to get the latest versions and even updates that haven't been released!
Please hit the donate button to keep me in the game! I also accept WoW tokens! Message me on Battletag Kjasi#1526 to arrange a meet-up!
Current TODO List:
- Add Inventory/Bank support
- Add Mailbox support
- Add Trade Window support
- Add Loot support
- Color not-yet-learned recipes that you loot, if already have one sitting in your bank.
- Add Guild Member/Friend support! Yes, find recipes for your guild members and your friends!
- 5.0.x TOC support.
- Added 4.3-5.1 Pets.
- Lockbox Tooltips will now state the profession/skill the person uses to open the box.
- Lockbox Tooltips will now list people who can learn recipes that will open the box.
- People with multiple skills that can open Lockboxes will now have all their skills shown. So Rogue Engineer Blacksmiths will have 3 listings on the Lockbox tooltips.
- Fixed a lockbox bug that wouldn't list anyone unless at least 1 person could unlock the box.
- Fixed a bug that would think the Rope Pet Leash was actually a pet.
- Update and Scan functions will now properly update Cooking and First Aid.
- Fixed a scanning bug.
- 4.2 Update
- Tooltips now work with Pets! (No coloring yet.)
- Updated Database.
- RecipeKnown now works in the zhCN locale, thanks to simshi on WoWInterface!
- Lockbox tooltips now list Blacksmiths and Engineers who can fashion keys or explosives that can open them.
- Fixed some coloring issues. Recipes will now color the way they were meant to!
- Fixed a bug where Recipes for pets would think they ARE pets.
- Fixed a bug that would spam the unknown pet message. These messages will now display only once.
- Removed Keys and their functions.
- Offical 4.0.x release.
- Reenabled Rogue Lockpicking. (Still testing...)
- No longer Beta release.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Version 0.271 Beta||Beta||5.0.4||245||09/11/2012|
|0.25 Beta 5e||Beta||3.3.5||1,715||08/01/2010|
|v0.25 Beta 5d||Beta||3.3.5||707||07/15/2010|
|v0.25 Beta 5c||Beta||3.3.0||1,865||12/17/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 5b||Beta||3.3.0||229||12/17/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 5a||Beta||3.3.0||15||12/17/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 5||Beta||3.3.0||20||12/16/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 4||Beta||3.2.0||44||12/03/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 3||Beta||3.2.0||18||11/22/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 2||Beta||3.2.0||15||11/20/2009|
|v0.25 Beta 1||Beta||3.2.0||16||11/17/2009|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, Minigames, and Boss Encounters
- 2,710,291 Monthly Downloads
- 1,242,597 Monthly Downloads
- 789,584 Monthly Downloads
- Map & Minimap
- 714,293 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 610,276 Monthly Downloads