Note: Commendation bonuses are now built-in and your LFG bonus faction is marked with a star (set a new one by right-clicking the factions' bar).
RepCalc is a standalone addon that allows you to create up to ten bars that will track your reputation with the selected factions. You can also click on the bars to see in your chat window how many (if applicable) of the associated dailies, items, etc. are required to reach exalted with that faction.
- /repcalc to open the addon or main window.
- /rcconfig to view the configuration window, or you can right-click the title bar.
When the addon is first opened you will be given a list of your top 45 non-exalted factions in descending order. From there you can tick the boxes next to the factions you wish to track and click Save. It'll then bring up a bar for each faction that you can drag around by the title bar. Left-click on a rep bar to (if applicable) display in chat the dailies/items required to reach exalted. Right-click to set that faction as your LFG bonus (will be indicated by a star).
RepCalc also supports DataBroker addons. The mouseover will show your standing with each of the factions you have ticked in the configuration screen. You can also left-click to choose one of those factions to show on the bar itself, and right-click will open the configuration screen.
Fix for two local variables that were declared as globals.
Fix for for factions not showing up in the config when they have the same value, or zero.
Fixed an issue with the star graphic strata and moved it.
Updated the calcs for Kirin Tor Offensive/Sunreaver Onslaught.
Added a star to indicate if a tracked faction has the LFG bonus. You can also right-click to set a faction as your LFG bonus (assuming it can be).
Added calcs for Shado-Pan Assault.
Removed the commendation checkboxes, will now automatically check if you have the commendation bonus.
Added colouring, calcs and translations for the new 5.2 factions. (Doesn't include calcs for Shado-Pan Offensive yet.)
Merged the commendation bonus for Shieldwall & Dominance Offensive as they are apparently linked.
Added calcs for Order of the Cloud Serpent and a commendation tickbox.
Added commendation boxes for 5.1 factions.
Localized ignored factions. Added Brawlers factions to ignored list.
Adjusted faction calcs to be more accurate when taking into account bonuses.
Added amount of dailies until revered for MoP factions.
Added tickboxes to mark commendation factions that are stored account-wide.
Added approximate calcs and localizations for the two new 5.1 factions.
- 2.8 - Updated for 5.1, fix for renamed GetFriendshipReputation function. Added a notice for commendation factions.
- 2.7.1 - Added German & French localizations for factions. Now removes factions from DB bar that aren't ticked/present. Cleaned up function names.
- 2.7 - Added DataBroker support, displays all currently ticked factions in the mouseover, and one tracked faction on the bar.
- 2.6.2 - Added rep level text to the tracking bars.
- 2.6.1 - Added colour coding to the config by expansion. Made the Tillers friendship calcs more informative. Fixed a bug with the config when a faction reaches exalted.
- 2.6 - Config will now list 45 factions. Now supports friendship-based factions again. Some other graphical changes to the config.
- 2.5 - Now supports factions from neutral and above. Config increased to 30 factions. Added rep level colouring. Disabled new rep type until I can get it sorted.
- 2.4.2 - Will now ignore factions moved to Inactive. Fix to ignore a couple of hidden header factions.
- 2.4.1 - Fixed a bug with trying to remember tracked reps when there are none.
- 2.4 - Added MoP faction calcs. Fix for header reputations.
- 2.3.2 - Fix for tracked reps when reputation order changes.
- 2.3.1 - Streamlined more functions. Properly attached status bars to rep bars. Tweaked how no reps being found is handled.
- 2.3 - Moved GUI to LUA. Combined some functions to cut down on code.
- 2.2 - Updated for 5.0 guild reputation. TOC update. getglobal replaced.
- 2.1 - Now saves your tracked factions between sessions and some graphical fixes.
- 2.0.2 - Fixes for collapsed reps and no reps being found.
- 2.0.1 - Bugfixes and graphical updates.
- 2.0 - Rewritten to support any rep that is honored or revered.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Combat, PvP, and Boss Encounters
- 1,578,120 Monthly Downloads
- 1,073,354 Monthly Downloads
- AtlasLoot Enhanced
- Map & Minimap, Professions, Arena, and Boss Encounters
- 688,848 Monthly Downloads
- Deadly Boss Mods - Burning Crusade and Vanilla mods
- Combat and Boss Encounters
- 548,392 Monthly Downloads
- Tidy Plates
- Artwork, Combat, Tank, and Unit Frames
- 466,499 Monthly Downloads